~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
Gonna be completely honest, the creation draft is a god awful idea. Do you have any idea how many people picked their teams based on the rosters from 2010-11 real life? I know I did. Who the hell wants to run the Lakers with no Kobe? Also, the creation draft takes way too long in itself

24 days to run a regular season is a joke lol. At this point in time, I never thought I'd say this but that 10 day sims every day option is looking more and more enticing by the second considering the direction this league appears to be headed

These 2 things gotta be fixed before this league has any chance of getting off the ground

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
This the only league to me so forgive any disbelief

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mentch said:
Gonna be completely honest, the creation draft is a god awful idea. Do you have any idea how many people picked their teams based on the rosters from 2010-11 real life? I know I did. Who the hell wants to run the Lakers with no Kobe? Also, the creation draft takes way too long in itself

24 days to run a regular season is a joke lol. At this point in time, I never thought I'd say this but that 10 day sims every day option is looking more and more enticing by the second considering the direction this league appears to be headed

These 2 things gotta be fixed before this league has any chance of getting off the ground
Why would people pick their team based on the current rosters when we said from the beginning that it would be a creation draft? Seems like a personal problem to me.

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Why would people pick their team based on the current rosters when we said from the beginning that it would be a creation draft? Seems like a personal problem to me.
Because nobody in their right mind would assume that a successful FBB league would start with a creation draft. Hard to keep people signed up if the league is struggling just to get going

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If you dont want to do a.creation draft, then this isnt the league for you.

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
This the only league to me so forgive any disbelief

P.s. I said it twice so you know I meant it.

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
If you dont want to do a.creation draft, then this isnt the league for you.
I guess the league isn't for the vast majority of people here then. I think most people just want to pick their teams and start trading

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mentch said:
I guess the league isn't for the vast majority of people here then. I think most people just want to pick their teams and start trading
And we can let other people make that decision for themselves. 

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
But you also need to understand that we arent trying to run a sim that is the same as the others currently going. That would lose the interest of all the SI people
This is the part that I cannot understand. Why try so hard to be different just because you want to please some SI members? How about just stick with what actually works and tweak where needed

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mentch said:
This is the part that I cannot understand. Why try so hard to be different just because you want to please some SI members? How about just stick with what actually works and tweak where needed
Because this is an attempt at revitalizing the SI League, not just creating a third sim league that is uninvolved with the rest of the site. It's not "just to be different". This is how we've always done our leagues. If you don't like it, there's two other options to take part in. 

Mentch

Some Fucking Dude
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Because this is an attempt at revitalizing the SI League, not just creating a third sim league that is uninvolved with the rest of the site. It's not "just to be different". This is how we've always done our leagues. If you don't like it, there's two other options to take part in. 
No I'm fine with participating in this, just not gonna be surprised when it unfolds the way that I'm expecting it to and I'm not alone in that aspect. But I'll at least give you a chance to prove that you know what you're doing before making a final judgement on this

Username

Reaction score
MIKEAIRS said:
I didn't demand.lol and it's three leagues going. What a time to be alive.lol

P.S. Sim Life
Pretty sure you mentioned a third league a few times in the bsl waitlist

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mentch said:
No I'm fine with participating in this, just not gonna be surprised when it unfolds the way that I'm expecting it to and I'm not alone in that aspect. But I'll at least give you a chance to prove that you know what you're doing before making a final judgement on this
Sounds good. I hope we can prove you wrong. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Username said:
Pretty sure you mentioned a third league a few times in the bsl waitlist
this league is independent of what mike posted

cc, pugz, and i created a group message in Feb 17 about bringing back the league... mike just added some pressure to us lol

this league is a CC ran league, im just assisting him. if yall dont want to be in the league, thats perfectly fine. but dont sign up and then bitch every second of it. either you want in or you dont

xxplayerxx23

more impressive RINGZ than panda
Reaction score
Yikes 10 day sims a creation draft. I like my guy bosox tho #Respect

Username

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
this league is independent of what mike posted

cc, pugz, and i created a group message in Feb 17 about bringing back the league... mike just added some pressure to us lol

this league is a CC ran league, im just assisting him. if yall dont want to be in the league, thats perfectly fine. but dont sign up and then bitch every second of it. either you want in or you dont
I signed up cause Im interested and figured that since I have a lot of experience Id give some input and yall can take it or leave it.

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
Takes all the fun out if I gotta Coach the current day bulls I can watch TV for that. So basically "who's your favorite team" instead of "who's your top 5 and to make it edgy top 5s subs" if that makes any sense.

MIKEAIRS

Reaction score
I hope the league is this active. I'm stoked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%