Adam Vinatieri

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What the hell has happened to the "Ice Man"? A 29-yard 'chip shot' gives the Colts the lead late into tonight's game & most likely a 1 point win. Too far right...Colts lose. Prior to that, he misses a 47-yard field goal as time expires before halftime. Now I understand that both teams were playing in slop, and he was rushed onto the field before the halftime miss...but I have to think that 2 years ago he makes both. Hell...he definitely makes that 29-yarder right? I think most SI members that are even quasi-athletic could make that Field Goal.

Put tonight's misses together with the Field Goals he botched in the loss to New England...leaves you wondering if this guy has something going on in his head. I love the guy but d@mn, for the money he makes...he needs to make those.

Is Mike Vander-shank's phone ringing?

Sabbath

Reaction score
I just said in the NFL Regular Season Thread that even I can kick this. I mean, it is absolutely ridiculous that an NFL kicker can't hit a field goal that I could make. Yea the pressure is on, but there is no excuse for missing a field goal that someone with a torn acl who can't kick worth a <Censored> can put up there.

The Colts should honestly sign a kicker. Hopefully that would motivate Vinateri to do good, and if not, well you have a different kicker that can make a 29 yard field goal.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
not a good day for a Colts fan.. he better make up for it in the playoffs

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Marvin Harrison & Dallas Clark were healthy, this game wouldn't of even been a contest.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I could've easily made that too.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And thats why your kicking in the nfl....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kicking's hard.
But he even said it's all on him.

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Well I was going for the Chargers so I was pretty happy, but in his defense, the ground and ball were wet at that point.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's 29 -freaking yards! Like I said, most people who have any athletic ability can kick a 29 yard Field Goal. They dont refer to it as a "chip shot" for nothing.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And thats why your kicking in the nfl....
We can make a 29 yard field goal. Now 40-50+ is a different story. But 29, and athletic kid can consistently make those.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We can make a 29 yard field goal. Now 40-50+ is a different story. But 29, and athletic kid can consistently make those.
Incorrect... 29 yards is still a pretty far kick and the goalposts aren't as wide as you think.

bulls12

Reaction score
I know I can make a 38 yard field goal, I've tried it and made it a few times. so i could have made it.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
I know I can make a 38 yard field goal, I've tried it and made it a few times. so i could have made it.
r u planning to go to college to be a kicker or something like that??

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Incorrect... 29 yards is still a pretty far kick and the goalposts aren't as wide as you think.
I've kicked field goals on actual field goal posts. I've never had any kicking training, and I've made 40 yarders. I know for sure I can make a 29 yard field goal on a consistent basis.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I've kicked field goals on actual field goal posts. I've never had any kicking training, and I've made 40 yarders. I know for sure I can make a 29 yard field goal on a consistent basis.
He should of made it point black. My brother's football team kicker can make that.
But i was wondering what do you run in the 40 zig?

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He should of made it point black. My brother's football team kicker can make that.
But i was wondering what do you run in the 40 zig?
Haven't ran since last spring when I ran a 4.8 in jeans and vans, so not too official lol.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Ian Huff = jewish bull <Censored>.

Why? because he didnt bow down to me when i told him to... :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%