2018 NBA Post-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
also was less stuff to watch on TV back then

No Netflix or streams
Haha and then theres no netflix or streams during the previous years before MJs finals and also no netflix and streams after it and those ratings are laughable compared to MJs finals

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
My god just by looking at the average ratings you can tell who the goat is
Look at the ratings in the Rockets series too, significantly less to watch in the 90s

Paulius

Reaction score
Sucha big drop off after 1998 tho, thats crazy

Never recovered back to that level after that year

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Quick rant, read at your own risk

I dont get how anyone can hate Draymond for the way he plays

We say the league is soft but the second Draymond isnt being soft out there, then hes annoying

The second hes pushing, getting in peoples face etc , hes annoying when this is exactly the passion we wish every single player played with

Give me a guy like Draymond any day of the week who is fueled from inside instead of a guy like Wiggins for example who you pray shows up with some fire each game

Whats with this world and the people man. Whens its cold we bitch and want it to be hot. When its hot we bitch and want it to cold.

Fuck man
i agree

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No one hates Draymond's game
Literally no one

His hate comes from groin kicks

And berating refs when there's clearly a foul on him

It gets old. Just shut up and play. Complain when you have a gripe, not when it's clearly a penalty on you

Paulius

Reaction score
Wasnt talking about his game game

Just his emotions and his passion that apparently rubs people the wrong way for some odd reason

He wears his heart on his sleeve and you gotta love that

Let him yell, let him complain. Just shows how much this matters to him. Hes not a phony. Not doing it to show that hes someone hes not. Hes a legit competitor and i wish this league had more guys like him

Saying hes annoying or fuck draymond or calling him a bitch because how he shows his emotions just shows how soft people have gotten as fans too

Paulius

Reaction score
Players that make others uncomfortable will always have the mental edge

People think hes dumb when he picks up his technicals but hes very very smart and does everything with a purpose for the mental part of the game

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't care if he yells

But yelling when there's clearly contact on him is stupid

It just makes refs hate him

CoachAF

Reaction score
If KD plays like that, there's not a team alive that will beat them...just gotta tip your cap and come up with a better gameplan

on the Draymond conversation, i don't hate him at all. I like a lot about him. i love his passion and I like his all-around game. I get tired of his (and many others) constant complaining when it is CLEARLY a foul. It's the boy who cried wolf. I had a soccer coach in college that never yelled at us. He was super calm. We had a whole week of formation drills once, and then we broke apart in the game that week. He yelled at us the next practice and we all took notice because he never did it. it means more when you use it less. Otherwise people tune you out. Draymond complains wayyyy too much as does Bron Bron and Harden. 

I coached 8th grade basketball at one point, and one year I had this kid who was tall/big/fast but not terribly coordinated. one game he went down the middle of the lane and got grabbed by a couple defenders but there was no whistle. He yelled out 'That was a foul' and kept jawing the whole way down the floor. I pulled him immediately and tried to put him in his place a little bit. His first response to me was "But LeBron does it". I just looked at him and said "well, you aren't LeBron". 

These guys need to shut up and play. one of the things I like about baseball is that the umpires hold a pretty strict line when it comes to arguing balls and strikes. Players dont get technical fouls when they complain, they get kicked out. That's the only thing that will fix this epidemic today. But the NBA wont do it because of the money people pay to go see these babies play. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Theyre seriously going to try and drag out the lottery for an hour?

BNC

Reaction score
Just a reminder that whatever happens in the lottery, it is not rigged

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah i was gonna say lol

If anything is rigged it's the lotto. But I only think some may have been and not every season

I'll be in my car at 5 hopefully I could listen to it

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The fact that its FUCKING an hour is ridiculous. Fuck ESPN
and they'll have the discussion for about 10 minutes before going to cavs celtics pregame

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
The fact that its FUCKING an hour is ridiculous. Fuck ESPN
everything has to be a show

We should have all the NBA awards set but no we have to wait

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Silver better give Boston the worst possible outcome since he didn't cancel last year's nets Celtics deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%