2018 NBA Post-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
If i still had PS id make KD Thanos and the stones would be steph, klay, dray, iggy, kerr and lacob lol

Id go viral smh
should download a trial. thatd get you famous

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi said:
I hate golden state

And word is theyre going to go after AD. Maybe drop klay and draymond? Idk how but the entire keague knows
doubtful. dray is the personality to get upset with that if it had any truth to it.

but those two with dmc isnt a bad trio. the pels might be a little better from that.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Absolutely shocked by the outcome of that game last night.

GS has made the NBA unwatchable. Nothing means anything anymore.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Absolutely shocked by the outcome of that game last night.

GS has made the NBA unwatchable. Nothing means anything anymore.
Why are you shocked?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Paulius said:
That was the season mavs won iirc, right?

I think they would of simply bc the Heat just werent there yet

Lebron was still in his own head, and playing against Kobe that year wouldnt have helped. The pressure woulda been sky high

Will never know tho but yea not sure if they woulda meshed. Feel like cp3 woulda done whatever he had to do to make it work(similar to this situation), just to go on a big run in the playoffs
It was the year after I think. Not positive but I think it was immediately following the end of the lockout. And then they wouldve gotten Dwight Howard pre-injuries too.

Wouldve completely changed NBA history and couldve kept LeBron from winning his first ring for another year or more haha.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Why are you shocked?
Sarcasm lol, the Warriors just take all the life out of the NBA. Something I used to love, is such a small part of my life now. I could probably count on one hand the number of NBA games Ive watched the last two years, Pels aside.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I still think the Rockets make this a series.  Dubs probably still take this in six or so, but the Rockets just have too much firepower to go down as easily as you guys seem to think.

That iso, dribble, dribble, dribble, step back three with 4 seconds on the shot clock bullshit is really frustrating to watch, though.  

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
At least when GSW didn't have Durant, they were interesting and properly built. You could hate all their talent but knew they'd drafted 3 of the top 15-20 players in the league and rounded out the roster with great FA signings. When they added him, the league ceased to be interesting. They've literally 2k'd the league. This isn't even fun.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And yet some of the same people who think KD going to the Warriors has ruined the league want LeBron to go to the Rockets

*thinking emoji*

Paulius

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I still think the Rockets make this a series.  Dubs probably still take this in six or so, but the Rockets just have too much firepower to go down as easily as you guys seem to think.

That iso, dribble, dribble, dribble, step back three with 4 seconds on the shot clock bullshit is really frustrating to watch, though.  
Thats why i went with gsw in 5 even though a sweep felt good too

Just feel like they’ll have one of those games where everything is going their way and they shoot lights out and gsw will just give it to them

And if anything, that will be game 2. Then gsw takes the next two at the crib and close it out in game 5

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Blame KD all you want, but it shows how weak the NBA is when the legitimacy of the entire league is decided by one player. 

Paulius

Reaction score
The problem with all of this is that Dantoni wont make adjustments

Thats what hurt him year after year in the playoffs

Thats why Pop always had an easy time with him

And its mostly because of the way his system is, it doesnt really allow it. Thats why i always say how flawed his system is in the playoffs

Whats the only issue we see with gsw? The point that houston purposely switched Curry onto the iso player time and time again. Kerr will easily get that fixed and Rockets will have an even harder time scoring on their isos. Bodybags man

Paulius

Reaction score

About damn time something like this came out

Much needed reminder for the prisoners of the moment who got bron the goat since 2012

Show em who the real damn goat is

Paulius

Reaction score
10 hours tho? Haha

Mexi just gonna post tldw

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Sarcasm lol, the Warriors just take all the life out of the NBA. Something I used to love, is such a small part of my life now. I could probably count on one hand the number of NBA games Ive watched the last two years, Pels aside.
im probably in the minority, but this isnt the warriors fault, but rather the ineptitude of other teams

houston, boston, philly are all exciting teams, but so many other teams just arent constructed to present a challenge.

cleveland is a lottery team without lebron. pelicans when healthy are a great team in 2004 style of play, but not the most suited for 2018. Raptors rely on a guy who cant shoot 3s and the least clutch player in recent postseason history

most of the league just hasnt caught up to right way to play in todays nba. Threes are so much of a better shot than a 2 is, so it makes sense to run a 1-3-1 offense, with a general point guard, a defensive big, and 3 wings. Teams just arent building rosters like that, and thats why they lose

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Cavs Warriors would produce much better ratings than Cavs Celtics
good games produce good ratings

cabs dont stand a fucking chance against golden state. boston can at least make it competitive

BNC

Reaction score
Paulius said:
That was the season mavs won iirc, right?

I think they would of simply bc the Heat just werent there yet

Lebron was still in his own head, and playing against Kobe that year wouldnt have helped. The pressure woulda been sky high

Will never know tho but yea not sure if they woulda meshed. Feel like cp3 woulda done whatever he had to do to make it work(similar to this situation), just to go on a big run in the playoffs
Nope, the year after. Bron’s First title

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
good games produce good ratings

cabs dont stand a fucking chance against golden state. boston can at least make it competitive
 Not as good of ratings as stars produce, and I wasn’t talking about the Cavs, I was talking about LeBron. More people will tune in to watch him than the Celtics. 

Plus the Cs won’t keep it that competitive 

Paulius

Reaction score
Bsox you know i love your passion for the celtics but come on dude

Paulius

Reaction score
Quick rant, read at your own risk

I dont get how anyone can hate Draymond for the way he plays

We say the league is soft but the second Draymond isnt being soft out there, then “hes annoying”

The second hes pushing, getting in peoples face etc , hes “annoying” when this is exactly the passion we wish every single player played with

Give me a guy like Draymond any day of the week who is fueled from inside instead of a guy like Wiggins for example who you pray shows up with some fire each game

Whats with this world and the people man. Whens its cold we bitch and want it to be hot. When its hot we bitch and want it to cold.

Fuck man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%