Yeah someone said it's like "rearranging chairs on the titanic" haha

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Not big on pascal's upside?
Certainly not bigger than Ingram alone, let alone the combination of Ingram + 1-3 of the other Lakers' young guys + picks from the post LeBron era

Siakam is a good player but he's certainly not a can't-miss prospect

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
Yeah someone said it's like "rearranging chairs on the titanic" haha
Seems like a bs rumor anyways. Im not sure an old marc is better than valanciunas at this point either.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Seems like a bs rumor anyways. Im not sure an old marc is better than valanciunas at this point either.
Yoooooooooooo

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
I agree, this trade serves no purpose accept helping the Raptors this season. Since Conley > Lowry

bosoxlover12 said:
ya but that could be smart+yabu lmao
Right it might not be much but I bet it will be enough for the Pels to consider it. Sounds like Boston wants AD pretty bad.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Certainly not bigger than Ingram alone, let alone the combination of Ingram + 1-3 of the other Lakers' young guys + picks from the post LeBron era

Siakam is a good player but he's certainly not a can't-miss prospect
Thats fair. I am a little biased though in a sense that I think Siakam still has so much room for improvement. The guys made improvements every single year and has shown he can create for his own and others. He also might be the 3rd best player on a contending team.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Thats fair. I am a little biased though in a sense that I think Siakam still has so much room for improvement. The guys made improvements every single year and has shown he can create for his own and others. He also might be the 3rd best player on a contending team.
Third or fourth probably. But I just don't think he's a reasonable centerpiece of a trade for a superstar. Is he ever going to be a star player, or is he just a complementary piece? Hard to justify trading a superstar for a package that's centered solely around one guy that you don't know the answer of that question to.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks have been shopping KP since January. Tried to get Donovan Mitchell and De'Aaron Fox. Obviously getting rejected.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Memphis initiated the Conley and Gasol for Lowry and JV but it died down quickly. Memphis is trying to gauge/create interest in their guys. Sounds like they are hoping to get a better offer then the Jazz or Pistons

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
I agree, this trade serves no purpose accept helping the Raptors this season. Since Conley > Lowry

Right it might not be much but I bet it will be enough for the Pels to consider it. Sounds like Boston wants AD pretty bad.
The Pels and Celtics have been talking. I said when this originally broke that they could agree to the framework of a deal before the deadline, but thats gotten a little more foggy because the league isnt likely to let AD sit out if hes healthy. But the Pelicans already know what the Celtics would offer, and they like it.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lakers locker room must be a mess

These guys night actually miss the playoffs and that would name their pick better lol

Pels playing this right

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Lakers locker room must be a mess

These guys night actually miss the playoffs and that would name their pick better lol

Pels playing this right
The Pelicans aren't trying to intentionally sabotage the Lakers' pick lol

They just clearly don't want to do business with the Lakers

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
The Pels and Celtics have been talking. I said when this originally broke that they could agree to the framework of a deal before the deadline, but thats gotten a little more foggy because the league isnt likely to let AD sit out if hes healthy. But the Pelicans already know what the Celtics would offer, and they like it.
I feel like that is based off the reports saying they would trade Tatum, which according to other sources (and some reliable ones) that is nowhere near 100%.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
I feel like that is based off the reports saying they would trade Tatum, which according to other sources (and some reliable ones) that is nowhere near 100%.
Theyve been very willing to include him so far, but they also know a deal cant be made right now. In four or so months when a deal can actually be made they may not be so willing. Should be interesting to watch.

Like I said, the deal theyve discussed the Pelicans would take today if they could. But obviously they cant.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mannix citing two different sources within the Boston organization that they are not dangling Tatum, but have only said "if you wait for summer, we will make it worth it."

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just gonna throw this out there, I think Tatum has way more potential in Boston under Stevens than he would have in New Orleans. In NO, he's more likely to turn into the next Danny Granger/Rudy Gay imo.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rudy Gay is a very nice player. Granger was nice for like 2-3 seasons.

Paulius

Reaction score
Pelicans fucked up lmao

Summers package is gonna be hilarious

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marc Gasol may be heading to Charlotte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%