Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/ScottDKushner/status/1092558573954048000

Whoops

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
I'd be thrilled to not see AD go to the Lakers, but I can't believe they don't accept the deal that's reported. All that young talent plus two first rounders sheeeeesh. 

They must really want to spite the Lakers to take a chance at something better. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Interesting how its only out of New Orleans sources that say Tatum is involved lmao

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Interesting how its only out of New Orleans sources that say Tatum is involved lmao
Dude even Woj said Tatum would be. Youre just refusing to believe the possibility. To go further, where do you think theyre getting their info? Nobody would know better than their sources.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Who is Fletcher
Hes a reporter for the NBC affiliate in New Orleans. Hes a clown, but hes kind of plugged in. The guy Ive been referencing and getting my info from and Kushner are the two big ones though. There is nobody local or national more locked into the Pels than those two guys.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still not convinced Tatum will be traded by Boston but crazier things have happened. I do believe Boston will go after AD in the summer no matter what.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
DJT said:
I'm still not convinced Tatum will be traded by Boston by crazier things have happened. I do believe Boston will go after AD in the summer no matter what.
They may, but we've also seen Boston overvalue their assets time and time again, so I'd be shocked if they were willing to pony up enough for what seems like it'd only be a one-year rental.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT said:
I'm still not convinced Tatum will be traded by Boston by crazier things have happened. I do believe Boston will go after AD in the summer no matter what.
That New York pick is the wild card.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
They may, but we've also seen Boston overvalue their assets time and time again, so I'd be shocked if they were willing to pony up enough for what seems like it'd only be a one-year rental.
Boston refused to include Jaylen Brown for 2 years of Jimmy Butler, but we'll ABSOLUTELY deal away Tatum for 1 year of Davis, who's done as much as he fucking can to say he's going to the Lakers while avoiding tampering charges.

smh

Paulius

Reaction score
Can Pistons please blow this lead

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You really need to learn how leaked reports in the NBA work bosox.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
Can Pistons please blow this lead
I'm just hoping they can blow the trade for Conley

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Conley going to be in the skills competition.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Paulius said:
A lot of leaks are also for clicks
Youre right. One of the best pieces of advice Ive ever heard regarding the NBA is to never take leaks at face value, always consider who benefits from that info being leaked. AD has even said they have not given anyone a list of preferred destinations. That report very likely came from a team like LA or NY, who knows that their strongest competition for AD cant trade for him right now.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
Youre right. One of the best pieces of advice Ive ever heard regarding the NBA is to never take leaks at face value, always consider who benefits from that info being leaked. AD has even said they have not given anyone a list of preferred destinations. That report very likely came from a team like LA or NY, who knows that their strongest competition for AD cant trade for him right now.
ad also cant admit to having a preferred list of teams..

Paulius

Reaction score
Of course out of all the days, today is when pistons decided to go the fuck off smh

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
So lets see here

Davis wants to play in the spotlight, either in LA or NYC, or play with Giannis. Doesn't want to go to Boston, and makes it as clear as possible without himself saying it (because thats tampering) by having both his father and his agent state he doesnt want to go to Boston, on several occasions

but because some pelicans blogger wants jayson tatum, he knows boston will give up JT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%