2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
And he for sure hates playing against the rockets, because they seem to be the only team smart enough to realize how bad of a free throw shooter he is

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I asked who won the games for a reason
Did not watch any today.

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
And he for sure hates playing against the rockets, because they seem to be the only team smart enough to realize how bad of a free throw shooter he is
This is true. Annoying strategy, but smart

CoachAF

Reaction score
Good game yesterday. Fun to watch. Harden struggled with his shot, but some of his passes were phenomenal. Having Capela back in the line-up just changes this team on both sides of the ball. That showed from the very beginning of the game. We missed our 2 best defensive players and best defender off the bench the last two games, then Capela comes back and we can actually make stops. Cant wait until CP3 and MaM come back. James' knee needs a break...

Of all the games yesterday, I think I liked OKC/Hou and NYY/Phi the best. I honestly couldnt give a rip about the GSW/Cle match-up they keep trying to shove down our throats. It's a bit stale...

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Fucks with the Celtics losing tho, bosox what happen
jaylen played hurt which was dumb; he should have taken himself out

we didnt get a defensive rebound in the last 7 minutes of the the game, and with 4 minutes left we gave up a 12-0 run. kyrie can only do so much with johnwall guarding him

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
jaylen played hurt which was dumb; he should have taken himself out

we didnt get a defensive rebound in the last 7 minutes of the the game, and with 4 minutes left we gave up a 12-0 run. kyrie can only do so much with johnwall guarding him
Damn feel it

Yall been having lots of injuries . Depth thin af, need Morris back

Paulius

Reaction score
People forgot so quickly that he was top 4 in MVP voting, straight carrying the team on his back

People also think Horford or Marc are good playmaking bigs, no one is or was better than Noah in recent history

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I remember Mexi questioning me many years ago when I praised Noah's passing ability.

I don't remember exactly how the debate went, but I do remember him being skeptical.  I think I won that one.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Damn feel it

Yall been having lots of injuries . Depth thin af, need Morris back
nba schedule makers were dumb as fuck. because we play the sixers in london in early january, they pushed all our games together so we wouldnt have to rush the london game

like, fuck man. between dec10-dec28, boston has 12 games and 7 days off (no time for practices, only 1 day for travel at most). half in boston, half on the road.

from jan7-jan15, boston has 1 game and 8 days off. 

who thought that was a good idea?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If anyone can handle it, it's the overwhelming Eastern Conference Favorites

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Remember playoff Lowry?
Lol you right, never forget but apparently they changed up their system and its been pretty effective

That said they need to show up in the playoffs and prove it so yea gotta wait before we get woke

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I remember Mexi questioning me many years ago when I praised Noah's passing ability.

I don't remember exactly how the debate went, but I do remember him being skeptical.  I think I won that one.
dont remember but touche cause his big year i was loving his passing

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
People forgot so quickly that he was top 4 in MVP voting, straight carrying the team on his back

People also think Horford or Marc are good playmaking bigs, no one is or was better than Noah in recent history
That was hilarious because he was in no way deserving of a top 4 MVP vote

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
That was hilarious because he was in no way deserving of a top 4 MVP vote
This is literally what someone would say who didnt watch more than a few Bull games that year and didnt see the impact he brought in every single game. The entire offense ran thru him. He was so valuable to that Bulls team without Rose. Jimmy was nothing but a defender off the bench back then. That team was not supposed to win 40+ games and he carried them all on his back. Not to mention the defense he brought. Stop it, dude got like 25 first place votes iirc

Paulius

Reaction score
Give me Noahs leadership, hustle, effort, heart and soul over Dwight the cancer anyday of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%