2012 NFL Gameday Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTN2810

Reaction score
God I can't stand these horrendous orange Bronco jerseys. The blue ones were way nicer. These just are to over powering.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Always nice to get a nice run, and it gets voided by a penalty. Annoys the hell out of teammates.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned how well Gabby looked today? I'm so dissapointed at yall.. smh

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Gabbert looked better than good actually, and hasn't thrown an INT since last year.. Was pretty safe with the football in the preseason and didnt throw any there as well.

Gabbert basically had to get the ball out quick because Jaguars had 3 starting Offensive Linemen go down and were out for the game (Eben Britton, Cam Bradfield, Uche). Still played great though, hes very mature now.

Eugene Monroe stonewalled Jared Allen and I don't believe he recorded a single stat all day.

The defense was horrible though. Derek Cox, Daryl Smith didnt play and Rashean Mathis played limited. They'll improve with time .

Nice little team the Jags got this year though.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
That's #400 of Manning's career. This looks just like the old Peyton. Opponent tries to hold the ball, as long as they can, maybe score some points. Then, Peyton gets it and bam touchdown.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Gabbert looked better than good actually, and hasn't thrown an INT since last year.. Was pretty safe with the football in the preseason and didnt throw any there as well.

Gabbert basically had to get the ball out quick because Jaguars had 3 starting Offensive Linemen go down and were out for the game (Eben Britton, Cam Bradfield, Uche). Still played great though, hes very mature now.

Eugene Monroe stonewalled Jared Allen and I don't believe he recorded a single stat all day.

The defense was horrible though. Derek Cox, Daryl Smith didnt play and Rashean Mathis played limited. They'll improve with time .

:eek: A KAMMEH SPOTTING

damn Im happy. Falcons got a nice win today. Great way for Matt Ryan to start the season (Im telling you, Julio is gonna be big for us. So glad we traded picks with the Browns)
Im pumped for the rest of the season. Matt Ryan's gonna make it happen for us this year

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can i get a gif with Von Miller paying homage to Tim Tebow by Tebowing lol.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

The Vikings probably have the worst secondary in the NFL, gonna take some good games against players actually worthy of an NFL roster spot before anyone thinks highly of Gabbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%