2012 NFL Draft Thread.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Trust me.. I'm not the only person to say this.. You're starting to become almost clueless.
So you aren't going to answer my question intelligently? Instead you choose your oh so overused personal insult?
Shouldn't have expected anything else.

You have no room to talk anyways. The guy who said Blackmon will run a low 4.6, doesn't see him top 5 because he's so slow, claiming a 40 will make his stock drop. THEN, your class favourite Wright, who is supposed to be a pure speed guy, runs a 4.6, and you still think he'll go at 7?! You think I'm clueless?!

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
So you aren't going to answer my question intelligently? Instead you choose your oh so overused personal insult?
Shouldn't have expected anything else.

You have no room to talk anyways. The guy who said Blackmon will run a low 4.6, doesn't see him top 5 because he's so slow, claiming a 40 will make his stock drop. THEN, your class favourite Wright, who is supposed to be a pure speed guy, runs a 4.6, and you still think he'll go at 7?! You think I'm clueless?!
I haven't said I think Wright will go #7. I said that I wouldn't be disapointed if he went #7. Same with Blackmon, I'll take any help I can get.. You just make Blackmon out to be some golden WR in the same class of CJ, Fitz, Etc and in reality. Hes not better than Dez Bryant and plays exactly like Michael Crabtree did coming out. Crabs is nothing special, and I really don't expect Blackmon to be either.

Wright plays way faster than a 4.6, Its like Michael Floyd.. Plays nowhere near his 40 time. 40 time and Playing speed are 2 different things.

I don't understand your love for Blackmon.
Not 6'2 or even 6'1. He'd be the smallest WR taken in the top 10 since Tedd Ginn Jr.
Body Catches, doesn't catch well with his hands (Showed this during this Combine drills too).
Not fast, doesn't run good routes.. What the fuck is he rated so highly for?

TTN2810

Reaction score
Again, shows you haven't watched him. He plays 6'4, like Wright plays faster than 4.6. And if you say he runs poor routes, I'm not even going to waste my time replying to the rest of your post.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
& Lets not forget the whole bullshit "Tweaked Hammy" Excuse he pulled at the Combine probably doesn't sit well with teams that wants to see him get out there and compete.

How the fuck do you not run your 40 yard dash, but then try to bulk up and do other drills? He was still doing the routes and diving for catches and everything. Bullshit ass Blackmon. Afraid of his 40 time.

As for Claiborne and Wright, I'm not concerned with their 40 time because they're actually way faster than their 40. Its like Joe Haden a couple of years back, BOMBED the 40 yard dash at INDY because its a slow track, came back at his Proday and made all the negative talk go away.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Again, shows you haven't watched him. He plays 6'4, like Wright plays faster than 4.6. And if you say he runs poor routes, I'm not even going to waste my time replying to the rest of your post.
OKStates OC Is Todd Monken. Hes known for having few routes ran as possible. Mostly either streaks or 5 yard Slant.. Which is what you see on ALOT of Blackmons highlights and film. 5 yard slants. He is strong after the catch and can make guys miss whenever the ball is in his hands, but I wouldn't take him in the top 10. Blackmon doesn't run good routes. He doesn't. Sorry to make you so upset.. but he doesn't. I'm not the only one to say this either, heard it during the combine aswell.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Just because he doesn't run different routes a lot, doesn't mean he doesn't run good routes.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Just because he doesn't run different routes a lot, doesn't mean he doesn't run good routes.
The only route he runs good is the 5 yard slant, and I could fucking run that route for christ sakes.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
RE: Kendall Wright's 40. RT @ChrisSteuber I timed it 20 times & the worst time I got was a 4.49. The best time was a 4.43.
Don't worry TTN.. I'll wait.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
lol
Rumor had it that the Rams had received offers for the #2 spots, from Washington, Miami, Kansas City, and 1 "mystery team"

well, Incarcerated Bob to the rescue!

Incarcerated Bob ‏ @incarceratedbob Close
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source: The Mystery team that made offer for #2 pick Buzz is the Patriots (No clue why.. but Bill is smart & shrewd)

Which means... you can count out the Patriots to get the #2 overall pick! Although I would love to see it happen; move up for Mo Claiborne. But it isnt happening

East

Legends Live Forever
Reaction score
What would make a NE offer more appealing than the CLE offer?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Rams have to trade the pick before Manning/Flynn sign. They risk losing leverage if Cleveland/Washington/Miami signs one of them.

Mooche

Reaction score
Incarcerated Bob is a fucking lying tool. The guy knows nothing and continues to make up his so called "sources."

Don't trust that guy.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Now I remember why I try to stay out of big threads in the NFL section.

Summary of the NFL section:

lulz your dumb

and

lulz? your a dumbfuck

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Now I remember why I try to stay out of big threads in the NFL section.

Summary of the NFL section:

lulz your dumb

and

lulz? your a dumbfuck
Funny.. cause since you stay out of it .. that doesn't happen as much anymore.

Kthxbai

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%