2012 NFL Draft Thread.

Xaos

Reaction score
Who do you guys think the lions will draft at our pick? I dunno why but I have a feeling we might try to move up. Probably not though.
I can see a trade with the Browns imo. Browns get more picks, gets Tannehil at the Lions' spot, and Lions get Richardson, Claiborne or Kalil (if he falls. I doubt he will, but we never know(

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anything other then RG3 at QB is unacceptable. I'm going to continue to flip flop my opinion on what the Browns will do, and now its that they have to do whatever they can to get RG3.

TTN2810

Reaction score
His accuracy is brutal 15+ yards down the field man. He has the arm strength, but man, nothing past 15 yards is too accurate. And he has got to have the worst deep ball I've seen from a QB considered a top 10 pick in a long time. He literally cannot throw the deep ball, which worries me. He won't be a QB who pushes the ball down field at all.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I personally don't like any of the 1st round projected QBs, but then again, I didnt last year either.

My pick for most successful last year was Dalton. This year its Cousins, should he get the opportunity to start

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody with a functioning brain considers Tannehill a top 10 prospect though.

TTN2810

Reaction score
I've been saying Cousins for months.

But you don't like Luck or Griffin either?!

TTN2810

Reaction score
Nobody with a functioning brain considers Tannehill a top 10 prospect though.
Everyone is saying the Redskins will probably take him if Griffin is gone, or teams trading up to get him. A lot of this on NFL.com.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not really disagreeing with you. I have never been a fan of Tannehill. (even when his hype was starting to gain steam early in the season.) I'm just saying, his receivers let him down all year.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I've been saying Cousins for months.

But you don't like Luck or Griffin either?!
I dont like Luck because he's way ove hyped. Will he be all that bad? No. But expectin a Peyton-like season is crazy. I think he does worse than Matt Ryan did as a rookie.

And I've never liked RGIII as a QB. I dont like mobile QBs in general. I was wrong with Newton last year, thinking he wont do well either, but Cam at least has a far better arm than RGIII. And Cam still forced alot of bad throws; 6th in INTs thrown. He threw it deep a lot cuz he had Smith, but he didnt do amazing as a QB last year. Still did very well. I'm just not a believer on RGIII

TTN2810

Reaction score
I dont like Luck because he's way ove hyped. Will he be all that bad? No. But expectin a Peyton-like season is crazy. I think he does worse than Matt Ryan did as a rookie.

And I've never liked RGIII as a QB. I dont like mobile QBs in general. I was wrong with Newton last year, thinking he wont do well either, but Cam at least has a far better arm than RGIII. And Cam still forced alot of bad throws; 6th in INTs thrown. He threw it deep a lot cuz he had Smith, but he didnt do amazing as a QB last year. Still did very well. I'm just not a believer on RGIII
No one thinks he'll have a Peyton season this year. He will be great in a few years though.

How can you say Cam has a better arm lol? Griffin has the much better deep ball, may not quite have the cannon Cam has, but it's still an elite arm. On top of that, he's uber accurate. Way more accurate than Newton. He's a passer first runner second.

TTN2810

Reaction score
My QB list keeps evolving.

Luck
Griffin
Cousins
Osweiler/Tannehill
Weeden
Foles

East

Legends Live Forever
Reaction score
Yeah im starting to like Cousins more and more

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Im really just not starting to trust TTNs scouting.
Shit you've said over the past months make me LULZ.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Im really just not starting to trust TTNs scouting.
Shit you've said over the past months make me LULZ.
Likewise.

You clearly haven't watched Cousins. Just because I don't follow what the all knowing media says, doesn't mean it's stupid. Tannehill is badly overrated, Osweiler is too inexperienced and has average accuracy. Cousins is better than both.

And I thought you'd know I was trolling you on Claiborne. You troll everyone, but can't take it. Sheesh.

What else makes you "lulz"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%