2012 NFL Draft Thread.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
http://profootballta...o-jacksonville/

[font="Georgia]Posted by Mike Florio on January 12, 2012, 10:57 PM EST[/font][/color]
[color="#666666"][font="Georgia]
[/font]

[font="Georgia]I'll withhold comment on whether the Jaguars should feel good about this move. Instead, I'll defer to our resident Falcons fans, who may choose to celebrate the departure in the comments section.[/font]
[font="Georgia]
[/font]
[font="Georgia]Bengal fans must not be the only ones... lol[/font]

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
[quote name='WHO-DEY-BENGALS_14_18' date='19 January 2012 - 09:11 PM'
[font="Georgia]Bengal fans must not be the only ones... lol[/font]
[/quote]
PFT is just like the Fans.

Matt Ryan had his best year under Brat

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
PFT is just like the Fans.

Matt Ryan had his best year under Brat
He wasn't offensive coordinator though. Like I said, he may work out fine for the Jaguars but it just wasn't working out with the Bengals. The play calling got predictable, it got conservative and every year the offense was holding the team back, ranked in the 20's every year, it was time for a new direction. I don't think free agents would be hesitant to join the Jaguars because Bratkowski is the offensive coordinator though, that will have no effect.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
He wasn't offensive coordinator though. Like I said, he may work out fine for the Jaguars but it just wasn't working out with the Bengals. The play calling got predictable, it got conservative and every year the offense was holding the team back, ranked in the 20's every year, it was time for a new direction. I don't think free agents would be hesitant to join the Jaguars because Bratkowski is the offensive coordinator though, that will have no effect.
Well its Mularkeys offense, Brat is just calling the plays.

TTN2810

Reaction score
IDK. Never come away impressed whenever I watch him.

Never really tested against respectable competition either.

Agree to disagree, I suppose.
Sure, I don't like to argue, but I like your insight. Have you seen Martin vs. Arizona State in the bowl game? ASU's defense isn't great, but I think it's good enough to see what he can do, and he ran real hard that game. I know it's on Draftbreakdown if you haven't seen it.

BTW guys go to http://draftbreakdown.com/ for tons of tape. Over 500 games there of the prospects.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Also, if anyone wants to apply, MTD is hiring apparently. It pays.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/19/2719823/site-news-were-hiring

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Also, if anyone wants to apply, MTD is hiring apparently. It pays.

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/1/19/2719823/site-news-were-hiring
Dont tell Bosox.

Every draft.

"Pats trade up to #1 then trade all the way back into the 2nd round to gather more picks for my baby daddy BB"

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
"JAGS WILL GO 10-6"

and Yanks, Kam still owes his sig space to Bengals cuz the Texans won the division

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
And its also funny.

You make up shit that sounds 100% unrealistic. Yet u get mad as fuck when I quote you, cuz you are wrong SO often

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
And its also funny.

You make up shit that sounds 100% unrealistic. Yet u get mad as fuck when I quote you, cuz you are wrong SO often
I dont care if you quote me TBH.

But everybody here is wrong at somepoint or another.. its like you bitches beat your meat to watching me be wrong. I could just as easily pull out the quotes of you said Big Al was going to completely dominate in your system, and BB was going to be called a genius by everybody yet once again... Psh, fuck out of here kid.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
When will you all realize

= kam ?

He won't make a sig bet with me due to that simple fact and the fact that he is normally always wrong.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
When will you all realize

= kam ?

He won't make a sig bet with me due to that simple fact and the fact that he is normally always wrong.
Aw look, the fat Kam Bashing sidekick.

Its funny you never do or say anything until another Kam hater says something. Pussy made shit, SG was the same way.. Who was probably better than you. Sad to say so.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Remember when PTT and SG used to come to each others' rescue when they got in arguments? lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I dont care if you quote me TBH.

But everybody here is wrong at somepoint or another.. its like you bitches beat your meat to watching me be wrong. I could just as easily pull out the quotes of you said Big Al was going to completely dominate in your system, and BB was going to be called a genius by everybody yet once again... Psh, fuck out of here kid.
Unlike you, I admit when I was wrong

I said Al was gonna beast... unfortunately, he was still completely unmotivated.
I said we werent gonna sign Ocho... and we shouldnt have.

Yet at least when I say something wrong, I'll admit it. When you say something wrong, there is always an excuse. "The Jags receivers cant get separation, thats why Gabbert isnt doing that good". Its BS. Can the Jets receivers not get separation either? Or is it Mark Sanchez being a terrible QB? I take the 2nd.

These players would not be in the NFL as a WR if they couldnt get separation. They arent a random dude off the streets to play ball, they are athletes who are paid to do their jobs. Yes, the Jags dont have a well known WR core.... but the blame goes on Gabbert dude. You are the ONLY one to not put blame on Blaine Gabbert. TTN has put blame on him, and he's been a huge Gabbert supporter.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Aw look, the fat Kam Bashing sidekick.

Its funny you never do or say anything until another Kam hater says something. Pussy made shit, SG was the same way.. Who was probably better than you. Sad to say so.
:fail:

I only have warnings for starting things ? lol doesn't matter though I would rather hear SG talk in the CT all day then watch you post painful, stupid comments about the jags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%