2012 NBA Free Agency thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Iggy was such ass last year. Didn't even realize that.
Not really... his # of shots digressed as the 76ers young players continued to grow, his outside shot improved, and he was arguably the best perimeter defender in the NBA.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
now thats a better offer. i like it a lot for philly though. gives jrue a player to build on for the future.
I can name at least one person on this board who is offended that you don't think Evan Turner is that player.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can name at least one person on this board who is offended that you don't think Evan Turner is that player.
actually im offended i didnt name him lol. holy shit. i just blanked him out of my mind. either way, it adds to their future.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not really... his # of shots digressed as the 76ers young players continued to grow, his outside shot improved, and he was arguably the best perimeter defender in the NBA.
Who really grew? ET got a little better. There was really no reason for his number of shots to decrease as much as they have.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
now thats a better offer. i like it a lot for philly though. gives jrue a player to build on for the future.
Yup...The Jrue to DD oops would be epic. DD would need to stay in the gym to fix that broke ass jumper though. But I'm a DD fan.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
actually im offended i didnt name him lol. holy shit. i just blanked him out of my mind. either way, it adds to their future.
I don't like Demar and Evan together at all though. You can't win with a perimeter than can't hit jump shots.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Who really grew? ET got a little better. There was really no reason for his number of shots to decrease as much as they have.
It's because of just his mentality I guess. He doesn't want to be a go-to scorer it seems like. Back a few years ago, he had to, but now he doesn't so he's dialing back. He definitely didn't play like ass though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't like Demar and Evan together at all though. You can't win with a perimeter than can't hit jump shots.
i wanna see et start but i think demar would be the better starter out of the two on that team. i agree that both cant be starters though.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Never been much of a DeMar fan, can't shoot, puts up OK scoring numbers on terrible percentages on terrible teams.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You can play em at the same time..Just put Jrue at the 2 and let ET handle the rock like a point guard.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
i wanna see et start but i think demar would be the better starter out of the two on that team. i agree that both cant be starters though.
Yeah and they're not gonna designate their #2 pick from two years ago to being a sixth man. Like I said I don't like the fit at all.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
You can play em at the same time..Just put Jrue at the 2 and let ET handle the rock like a point guard.
That's still a terrible shooting team. Plus statistically Demar is way worse as a SF hence why the Raptors didn't want to draft Rivers.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
then you have demar come off the bench to play the 2/3. maybe thatll help his bad #s anyways.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah and they're not gonna designate their #2 pick from two years ago to being a sixth man. Like I said I don't like the fit at all.
I wouldn't doubt it..Doug isn't the biggest ET fan at all. Unless he gets a jumper or moved..I'm not sure I see him fitting. Jrue is the player we'll have to build around as sad as that sounds.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Jrue might be the worst franchise player in the league

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt it..Doug isn't the biggest ET fan at all. Unless he gets a jumper or moved..I'm not sure I see him fitting. Jrue is the player we'll have to build around as sad as that sounds.
Like you said the other day I wouldn't be surprised if Jrue bolts when he doesn't get a max from y'all.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never been much of a DeMar fan, can't shoot, puts up OK scoring numbers on terrible percentages on terrible teams.
He was frustrating to watch last season. He was jumpshot happy and his FG% was not very good. He needs to attack the basket a little more imo.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
demar is falling under the mayo type hype.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%