2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lopez and Boozer and would probably have deserved it over Deng and Bosh imo.
Even though I hate both of 'em.

West looks about right. Dubs could have deserved another dude, maybe Steph over LMA. (Though that would be too many guards I guess?!)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bosh shouldn't have gotten in over Boozer or Lopez.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Boozer over Bosh? I don't think so. Brook I could see.

Brooklyn deserves an all-star

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chicago probably wouldn't be where they are now with Bosh instead of Boozer. But Booz is still a fucking joke on D, that's why it's hard to give him the nod over anybody.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH cc quit hating on james. Dwight is what fucked up everything. Duncan should start and dwight should be at home and strph should be there alongside james

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at people thinking jamal and jr were snubbed. The entire TNT crew pretty much

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do they ever say who they would leave out for those two?

It's easy to say this dude and that guy were snubbed but there's only so many spots.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
all the outrage for JR and Jamal but where is the outrage for Jarrett Jack???!!

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol at people thinking jamal and jr were snubbed. The entire TNT crew pretty much
Thank god I saw this.

The only reason I came on was to see if people actually thought these two should be all-stars...

Yes, they are having nice seasons, but not anywhere near all-star type seasons. You don't just reward a guy having a good season, because it'll probably be his closest shot at making an all-star game in his career.

I thought they hit the West spot on. Steph Curry is having a great season, but I'm not sure who you can remove for him.

The East is a lot harder to call since a lot of guys have similar numbers, so I can't really complain. Lopez might have the biggest gripe since he's got the #'s and a good record. Josh Smith should just be use to getting snubbed by now.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Do they ever say who they would leave out for those two?

It's easy to say this dude and that guy were snubbed but there's only so many spots.
charles didnt like jrue because the sixers suck. And I dont think he wanted duncan or parker on it for jamal and curry lol

The others I think accept that its a numbers game

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thank god I saw this.

The only reason I came on was to see if people actually thought these two should be all-stars...

Yes, they are having nice seasons, but not anywhere near all-star type seasons. You don't just reward a guy having a good season, because it'll probably be his closest shot at making an all-star game in his career.

I thought they hit the West spot on. Steph Curry is having a great season, but I'm not sure who you can remove for him.

The East is a lot harder to call since a lot of guys have similar numbers, so I can't really complain. Lopez might have the biggest gripe since he's got the #'s and a good record. Josh Smith should just be use to getting snubbed by now.
cant take any reserve off for steph. Blame Dwight, blame the stupid fan vote

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Melo better fight KG

He won't though... he's not bout it

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Did Monta Ellis or Kevin Martin ever make ASGs when they were putting up 25 a game? I can't remember but I don't think they did. James shouldn't either, he only did because the game is in Houston and they needed one player in.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did Monta Ellis or Kevin Martin ever make ASGs when they were putting up 25 a game? I can't remember but I don't think they did. James shouldn't either, he only did because the game is in Houston and they needed one player in.
dont believe they ever did. kmart was 3rd in the league in scoring one year(wasnt he?) and never made it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It's all reputation. People remember James Harden as the uber-efficient guy off the bench but they don't realize how inefficient he is this season. ORtg down 13 points lmao

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
any crazy asg predictions? i have a feeling PG is going to go off for the east

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Kyrie? Wouldn't be surprised if he got the first-time cold shoulder from the vets, unfortunately.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie? Wouldn't be surprised if he got the first-time cold shoulder from the vets, unfortunately.
idk. its really a toss up. benches usually suck unless a player gets hot. i say PG because he can stroke it and catch oops. kyrie could explode too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%