Reaction score
lol james harden sucks

17 4th quarter points
just took over late getting to the rim at will

red nation

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coincidentally, if Alexey Shved stays healthy, he could end up pushing Damien for RotY. Shved is a baller, and he's beyond clutch.
I'm surprised everyone ignored this post.

This is so ludicrous. He has no fucking chance, and he's behind Anthony Davis even though he's only played 14 games.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Anyway, Tristan Thompson has looked real good as of late. Still don't trust him.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
look at arron in the bg of the still lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man dwight punked out with what he did to kenfree

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bynum had a good game tonight so will get extended minutes from now on I bet, after being in the doghouse for quite some time.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I'm surprised everyone ignored this post.

This is so ludicrous. He has no fucking chance, and he's behind Anthony Davis even though he's only played 14 games.
I'm not so sure about being behind AD. Shved's numbers aren't up to where they will be yet because he only got spare time right away, then slowly built minutes, and has now secured himself the starting 2 guard gig in Minnesota.

Say it's ludicrous all you want but until you watch him play a few games, I don't want to see you completely discount the idea.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like Shved, but the idea that he'll catch up on both Lillard and Davis is insane. He's wildly inefficient, and the balls going to be in his hands even less when Rubio gets back into the starting lineup.

And he's already way behind as is.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I like Shved, but the idea that he'll catch up on both Lillard and Davis is insane. He's wildly inefficient, and the balls going to be in his hands even less when Rubio gets back into the starting lineup.

And he's already way behind as is.
For me, as a fan who watches quite a few of his games, it's hard to be too worried about his inefficiency when he's as cold blooded as he is in clutch moments. Big shot after big shot goes in for him, it seems, and with Kevin Love still struggling with his hand, the Wolves need that. He's also beginning to hit his shots more consistently. Eventually, it'll even out. He'll never catch Lillard or Davis because he'll never be able to make up for the first quarter/third of the season, but once this starting lineup is Rubio-Shved-Kirilenko-Love-Pekovic, I think this team could really take off.

On that note, are all of those players technically considered white, and if so, when was the last time the NBA had an all white starting lineup?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yea people consider anyone not asian, hispanic, or black to be "white". idk when the last time we seen an all white lineup. the lakers could've a few times bit never did.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Race is what you look like physically

Ethnicity is your culture, "blood" if you will

so while Pau Gasol may be Spanish, he's still white. Manu too. or in this case, Rubio and Pekovic

and yeah that all white lineup owns. idk the last team to have all white. my best guess is the expansion Heat without looking it up, but they probably had a black guy or two or three :)

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
criminal that Bledsoe only plays 18 minutes a game
but of course we all know why

he cant become a FA soon enough. free bledsoe

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I have thought about my former opinion that Demarcus Cousins would be traded and have changed my mind... Maybe I'm just optimistic that they'll realize they hold all the cards in this situation

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Bware said Shved could catch Lillard without mentioning Anthony Davis or MKG lol

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Am I the only one who's a little turned off by the fact that Shved is competing for that award at 24?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wouldn't really say he's competing for it at this point...

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess in a unrelated way all rookies no matter how old they are are competing for rookie of the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%