2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron had gone two weeks or 224 minutes without having a foul called against him before this game.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
H-Town
Clutch City
Red Nation

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bulls look like SHIT

Rockets can score. lead the league of course
the other day they mauled Memphis. Memphis hadn't given up 100 since opening night
tonight they're destroying the great defensive bulls

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Beginning of the season, mostly inactive until the last 8 games the Celtics played and benched Bass because he's not doing shit at all lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
This is the best game of Marquis Teague's pro career by far. Congrats to him maybe he's gonna start earning some minutes

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If Lin plays like he has over the past two weeks for the rest of the season Houston is a likely playoff team.

Their PF situation is terrible guy. They have two guys who are practically the same and neither can rebound.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Harden's last 3 games:

33 points on 12 FGA, 7 assists
31 points on 13 FGA, 8 assists
26 points on 13 FGA, 6 assists

Absurd

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
If Lin plays like he has over the past two weeks for the rest of the season Houston is a likely playoff team.

Their PF situation is terrible guy. They have two guys who are practically the same and neither can rebound.
Their PF situation is better with Morris out there. He's a more athletic, versatile defender and a better shooter than Patterson. Unfortunately, he rebounds worse, but he's never in position, which has me baffled. Houston is lucky that Asik and Smith are giants or they'd struggle with rebounds more.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
clippers will never lose again

and i like Patrick, bware, but im glad Morris is playing more. he'll figure out the boards situation

i cant wait for Terrence Jones to develop. crazy athletic

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
clippers will never lose again

and i like Patrick, bware, but im glad Morris is playing more. he'll figure out the boards situation

i cant wait for Terrence Jones to develop. crazy athletic
I like Patrick now, because he's finally producing, but Marcus really struggles to score off the bench. I think Pat can still consistently drop 10 from the pine. Let Marcus start.

I want Terrence to be our backup 3. Delfino can back up Harden, far as I'm concerned, but Jones needs minutes. Same with Motiejunas, who can get spot minutes at 4-5 until we know if he can be effective this year.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Marcus Morris just isn't a good rebounder. It's not something he's just gonna figure out. He wasn't a good rebounder in college, he wasn't a good rebounder last year, and he's not a good rebounder this year. I'm not convinced he's not a SF in the league. Watching the game last night he just looks undersized out there.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Marcus Morris just isn't a good rebounder. It's not something he's just gonna figure out. He wasn't a good rebounder in college, he wasn't a good rebounder last year, and he's not a good rebounder this year. I'm not convinced he's not a SF in the league. Watching the game last night he just looks undersized out there.
He can defend threes, so there's no reason to think he can't play the 3. I absolutely love his defensive versatility.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Marcus Morris is just a ever so slightly below average rebounder. Patrick Patterson is far and away the worst rebounder on that team (aside from Motiejunas who doesn't see the floor) with just a trr of 8.9. 12 is considered bad so 8.9 is downright awful.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Marcus Morris is just a ever so slightly below average rebounder. Patrick Patterson is far and away the worst rebounder on that team (aside from Motiejunas who doesn't see the floor) with just a trr of 8.9. 12 is considered bad so 8.9 is downright awful.
Also, to be fair to Morris, he defends a lot of threes. He's not always under the hoop. Not nearly as much as Patterson, anyway.

This team is better with Marcus starting, I think.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Kings lifted DeMarcus Cousins' suspension on Monday after just two days, but that doesn't mean the big man will immediately return to the court for Sacramento. According to Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee (via Twitter), Cousins is not with the team in Portland for tonight's game, a decision made by coach Keith Smart.
The move seems to signal that Smart wasn't prepared to reinstate Cousins so soon after his "indefinite" suspension ended, something that Tom Ziller of Sactown Royalty discussed earlier today. Zeller pointed out that Smart's comments, in which he indicated that Cousins may not play right away, suggested that the coach "isn't on board with bringing D.M.C. out of the corner just yet."

While the Kings figure out what to do with Cousins on the court, there's still speculation that the club could explore trading the former fifth overall pick. In his weekly chat, ESPN.com's Chad Fordpredicted that new agent Dan Fegan will be "pushing hard" for a trade, and hears that there's a split between the Kings' front office and ownership about what the team would want in return.

According to Ford, the Celtics are one team that could pursue Cousins, with the Pistons, Heat, and Mavericks among the other clubs that have "a lot of interest."

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
idk about the pistons unless its cheap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%