2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If Kobe wasn't obsessed with scoring as much as possible, he'd be putting up LeBron type numbers, with just a couple less rebounds.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
It wasn't trolling cheato. At least that wasn't my intention

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i just dont get why kobe shoots so much

and then the local media defends him. they were hating on Broussard's article so much down here. the one where he quoted assistant coaches and scouts or gm's about kobe's shooting

kobe gets like 2% hate here lol. these guys are so afraid

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with your point, to an extent. He goes way too ice cold sometimes, but he's living up to the type, and I don't think that's an issue that remains on the table. It's pretty much decided.
thats exactly why i cant say he's a true #1. the dude is a baller and im not taking anything from him..i was HIGH on him on draft night and was calling for him to be a starter from day one but he's not a true #1, yet.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Harden is putting in work this year and is not the reason Houston isn't better, Houston is average because 3/5 of their starting lineup should be coming off the bench

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what does true #1 mean?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Harden is putting in work this year and is not the reason Houston isn't better, Houston is average because 3/5 of their starting lineup should be coming off the bench
Lin would make a pretty nice 6th man

Asik is good too. Parsons obviously can play

upgrades at PG and PF would be nice. say, whatever happened to Royce White? ooof. isnt he supposed to be good?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
what does true #1 mean?
really?

he does everything at such a good pace but idk if hed be that player on a championship squad.

and james paid some model $20K to hang out with him lmao

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lin would make a pretty nice 6th man

Asik is good too. Parsons obviously can play

upgrades at PG and PF would be nice. say, whatever happened to Royce White? ooof. isnt he supposed to be good?
bware would say hes the next karl malone but royce is a tweener. he would've been solid.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
james is nerdy. 20K lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well im pretty happy Houston is playing on Christmas
talk about lucking out

Memphis isnt playing, Spurs aren't playing. upstart Warriors arent playing,pretty fun Wolves team aren't playing, nobody else in the East matters that isn't playing

nice

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i love to troll
but definitely think Harden is great

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And I'm confused on how Harden can't be considered a "true #1". He can do everything offensively, just turns the ball over more than you want.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Do you guys really still think Chandler Parsons isn't a starting 3 in this league? LOL. His scoring is down of late because he's working through an injury to (I think) his shooting arm shoulder. He'll get it back. He's a solid double digit scorer, and when 100% I'd think he can get between, say, 14-22 a game.

3/5 coming off the bench? Yeah, I can agree with that. I do think Morris is going to become a good starting #4, though, and Asik's defense and better-than-expected scoring ability is making him much more valuable than anyone realized.

Where would Asik rank as a starting center, right now? I'm not sure he's bench material, anymore. He's been a double double machine.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
how many points would James Harden score with 41 shots?

still cant get over kobe, damn. and of course he wont be questioned or ripped because he hit a few in OT and they won. sigh

34 points on 41 shots is hardcore. idk what he was doing. he took 46 shots when he scored 81 lol. and i think combined Pau/Dwight/nash had around 28 shots
1-0 when Kobe takes 40+ shots.

Just saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%