2012-2013 NBA Regular Season Thread

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score

Apparently Bron is a Trinidad James fan.

Popped a molly now I'm sweating, WOOO

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope the Thunder try and make a move for cousins that would be nice. Won't happen but that'd be nice.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
so there's only like 4 or 5 #1's out there?
More than 4 or 5 I'm sure if I really thought about it, but not by much.

Point being though, it's hard to judge anything Harden has done in the past because he played with Durant and Westbrook. He's been extremely inconsistent this season, he's really had a limited offensive game outside of the paint, struggled from three, and has been downright awful in iso situations this season.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mexi and Cheato DID watch James Harden in the finals last year, right?

Completely exposed...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Except I've been a Magic fan since 2001-02? Good try though

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Except for the part where I distinctly remember you saying you were only a Magic fan because of Redick like two years ago.

Doesn't matter, you still ride his nuts almost as hard as gety rides Frank Oceans.

And I was clearly kidding about the Bosh thing. And all I was doing was posting a gif of LeBron that I found funny.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If JJ Redick left the Magic I'd switch my allegiance because I like JJ more than I like the Magic. But I was a Magic fan since the T-Mac/Grant Hill days.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mexi and Cheato DID watch James Harden in the finals last year, right?

Completely exposed...
Was LeBron completely exposed in the 2011 Finals?

Yes, I am comparing James Harden to LeBron, because it's just as ridiculous as using one series to judge a player.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Yeah, I really feel like Houston ought to have James move without the ball more. They give him too much iso and let him dribble out the shot clock way too often. Lin is more effective if the offense runs through him, and I still think Harden would get his 20+ and sometimes 30. That's good enough. Run the offense in a way that makes both effective.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I really feel like Houston ought to have James move without the ball more. They give him too much iso and let him dribble out the shot clock way too often. Lin is more effective if the offense runs through him, and I still think Harden would get his 20+ and sometimes 30. That's good enough. Run the offense in a way that makes both effective.
yea and if that doesnt happen soon youre going to develop him into a chucker.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
yea and if that doesnt happen soon youre going to develop him into a chucker.
Especially if his shooting doesn't get more consistent.

What do you guys define as a chucker? Kobe and Carmelo at their worst? Because I define a chucker as a player who shoots too often and isn't good enough to warrant his shot total, anyway. Think Corey Magette. Not to be argumentative, I just see this term a lot at this site and want to know what it generally means to everybody.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Efficiency is what makes someone a chucker imo. People call Kobe a chucker, but he's been at 56% in ts% for his career. Where as a guy like Michael Beasley is at 50%. It may not sound like much but in advanced stats 56% is elite and 50% is poor. Monta Ellis is another guy who people love to slobber all over because of his ppg, but his ts% of 49 and 48 the last two seasons is just awful for a scoring guard. Carmelo has been average for most of his career but this year he has a ts% of 59, which again is elite.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTBALLLL BASKETTTTTTBALLLL

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
it kind of looks like sully got hit in the nuts when gerald was falling down lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%