VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Hawks 2008 = Warriors 2007

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
dude don't come down on Rondo so bad everyone on the floor was gaurded so tight that if he passed it, it still woldn't be a good look
It's hard and I do feel for Rondo cuz he will get the bulk of the crap...when you got a guy like Allen on the court, though, it's hard not to think about how better he is at the 3. It's just one of those things.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's hard and I do feel for Rondo cuz he will get the bulk of the crap...when you got a guy like Allen on the court, though, it's hard not to think about how better he is at the 3. It's just one of those things.
yeah I just feel that their coming down on him too hard.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dish it out and take it, I just don't let people run all over me like people around here do.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
yeah I just feel that their coming down on him too hard.
Unfortunately they are..he's the scapegoat for the game. Same thing happened to Grady Little in the 2003 ALCS when he left Pedro in too long. It's even worse because it's his first playoff series so you know the whole time he goes up for the shot he's thinking 'holy s-it, if I make this shot..."

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope the Hawks do Shock the World but it is a game in Boston so are chances are slim ,but if we did win all that would make it much more of a sweet victory

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All 6 games have gone to the home team, I have no doubt what so ever that the 7th game will follow suit.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All 6 games have gone to the home team, I have no doubt what so ever that the 7th game will follow suit.
It's funny that each team has been a whole different entity while on the road...and not in a good way.

roy31williams

Reaction score
ha i might actually be right about the hawks winning.. i've been right about the jazz, hornets, and magic 2. BUt i got the suns, spurs and cavs series wrong. but not a bad start

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isnt it about time for a 2nd round thread?
The Hawks are a niice story, it was fun cheering for them, but they have been completely beat down when they head into Beantown. I just don't see how they take game 7.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think game 7 will be a good game, call me crazy but I think the C's will win by 6 or lose by 6..Hoping to see them lose haha.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope the Hawks do Shock the World but it is a game in Boston so are chances are slim ,but if we did win all that would make it much more of a sweet victory
It would be really cool to see ATL win, but I'd rather see Boston win, for 1 reason and 1 reason only. They have a better shot at going all the way.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Haha, Maple give em' up lol

Dr Aj

Reaction score
Wow the Boston got that one with ease. Hawks were never certain to win over there anyway.

Hornets killed the Spurs and Tim Duncan.

Cavs vs Celtics is going to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%