Reaction score
LAKERS BABY!
Pau was beast
Enver has no chance. yes Enver, as in "No D"

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I for one believed that Philly could stand with Detroit, and even beat them. They did tonight. Question is, can they do it again.....I think so.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe OWNS the nuggets

.loggie

Reaction score
its funny that chris bosh puts up big numbers in the first two games and the raptors lose then he gets like 15 and 5 and they win

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All I could do now is laugh at Phoenix... people really though that Shaq was going to help them... they really did. Hahahaha... laughable. Shaq sure did help them... get knocked outta the first round in the playoffs!! WhoOoOoOoooo!!!

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its funny that chris bosh puts up big numbers in the first two games and the raptors lose then he gets like 15 and 5 and they win
I'm going to game 4 today woo

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow who the hell does al horford think he is. That was so immature and classless. And he pissed off Pierce.

Watch the Celtics come out and pound the Hawks next game.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow who the hell does al horford think he is. That was so immature and classless. And he pissed off Pierce.

But who won the game? lol and if Pierce misses shots when he ball-hogs we'll win two LOL

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Yeah Horford really showed how much of a tool he is with that arrogance. You are the 8 seed. You are in your rookie year. First playoffs since '99. First playoff win since '99. Just be happy with the win and dont anger an opposing all-star.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
But who won the game? lol and if Pierce misses shots when he ball-hogs we'll win two LOL
Ball hog? I didn't watch the game..but the boxscore says 5-13. Rondo and Allen both did pretty much the same so I don't get why Pierce is the ball hog.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ball hog? I didn't watch the game..but the boxscore says 5-13. Rondo and Allen both did pretty much the same so I don't get why Pierce is the ball hog.
I'm talking about next game and if is as mad as you all think he is he's going to shoot way more

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm talking about next game and if is as mad as you all think he is he's going to shoot way more
I don't get why you brought up the ball hogging, though, if he didn't do it in the game. Plus who's to say he'll miss those extra shots? He could hit them or he could miss them.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn you guys are funny - "Who does Horford think he is?!" lmao
Hawks are definitely not winning the series but let the guy have his fun. If Pierce comes out blazing like people think he will next game, good for the Celtics. Horford looks like he has a good future in the league and he seems to know it, at least he has some character. At least it looks like he's not going to turn out like some guy named Dirk Nowitzki letting guys get the better of him every time there's an altercation between each team.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
-Horford posts up Pierce
-Pierce falls
-Horford scores
-Horford taunts Pierce while he's on the floor
-Pierce starts walking towards Hawks bench
-Scalabrine stops Pierce half-way through
-Now everyone's saying ATL's due for an explosion by Pierce next game

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good stuff Horford. I'm proud of him. I don't really care if he is a rookie or on the 8th team in the East.

And by the way everyone..Pierce won't "explode" in game 4. Not if Horford has to say something about it.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good stuff Horford. I'm proud of him. I don't really care if he is a rookie or on the 8th team in the East.

And by the way everyone..Pierce won't "explode" in game 4. Not if Horford has to say something about it.
I don't think Pierce will 'explode' either but I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%