Why LeCon won't ever win in Miami (or anywhere else)

Status
Not open for further replies.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mapleleaf,

Thats the gayest <Censored> I've ever heard

And its a character thing. I don't think Kobe would have done the same thing at all by any means. Obviously his character is a lot better than Lebron's and Kobe is the #1 guy and will always be. He doesn't wanna be anyone's Scottie ;)

VC15

Reaction score
Lebron went to the place where he has the best chance to win a championship. Apparently that's a crime. Cleveland fans have the right to feel bitter and betrayed because he was homegrown and played for them. Knicks and Bulls and Nets fans need to shutup. He wasn't yours in the first place. It was your fanbase that was hyping the hope of him going there. How does this move make Lebron any less of a player? He's still the best player in the game and he's doing a good job ignoring people like 90% of the people in this thread.
I only wanted this circus clown because of the constant disrespect that NJ receives from BSPN.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brandon Jennings Never run away from your problems, man up. If it was easy we all would have a ring, Lebron did what he had to do I guess, should have been more low-key about it. He just affected alot of ppl in Cleveland, I don't think he know how much the ppl in Cleveland loved him, it more then basketball to them I think.... Remember the great ones always stuck it out through the hard times. "Kobe" "MJ"
Isn't it amazing how this guy, who everyone criticized for not going to college, not from anywhere near Cleveland, and yet he gets it.. And LeBron James, a 25 year old with 7 year experience in the league and a whole life time of experiences in the city does not get it.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isn't it amazing how this guy, who everyone criticized for not going to college, not from anywhere near Cleveland, and yet he gets it.. And LeBron James, a 25 year old with 7 year experience in the league and a whole life time of experiences in the city does not get it.
This is the realest <Censored> I've read all day.

I commend BJ for this and he gained respect in my eyes for this

Mooche

Reaction score
Brandon Jennings told it exactly how it should be told. That kid has his head on right.

V23

Team Save Us KB24
Reaction score
Brandon Jennings told it exactly how it should be told. That kid has his head on right.
And to think, we thought he was a "bad apple", and a "head problem".

VC15

Reaction score
Last night and today have been full of laughs. This is the best off-season EVER.

LOL:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not 1 person hear (except our TRUE Cavaliers fans) would of stayed in Cleveland, not 1.

You're all a bunch of hypocrites! You people are the ones that are the cop-outs!

:blondboob:

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's funny...now everything Lebron did while he was a Cavalier apparently doesn't mean sh*t.

VC15

Reaction score
Not 1 person hear (except our TRUE Cavaliers fans) would of stayed in Cleveland, not 1.

You're all a bunch of hypocrites! You people are the ones that are the cop-outs!

I hate the beach, but I love <Censored>es, so maybe I can join LeQueen as well! Good for him, this is one of the first times that I actually have some level of respect for this guy.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

How am I a hypocrite? Please tell me

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Mapleleaf,

Thats the gayest <Censored> I've ever heard

And its a character thing. I don't think Kobe would have done the same thing at all by any means. Obviously his character is a lot better than Lebron's and Kobe is the #1 guy and will always be. He doesn't wanna be anyone's Scottie ;)
Kobe was Shaq's Scottie for years. But now? It obviously would never happen.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
These 2 things are probably the last 2 things I gotta say about this.

I feel like when everybody first starts playing a sport. They want to be the best kid on their block and then the next block and the block after that. But never once did I think yo since I cant beat this kid let me jump ship on his team. Its always about competition and desire to me. Hell i want to beat you guys in the sim league and I dont know any of you in real life.

Secondly..the part that bothers me is no matter what happens he cant go down as the goat. In 10-15 years when my son asks me what I think about Lebron. My thoughts will probably be something like this " A guy who could've been the best to ever lace em up, but he had the heart of a role player".

Thats all

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm having trouble thinking of how Bron, Bosh and Wade will mesh. LeBron and D-Wade do the same things so how can that work? Neither are really spot up shooters. Bosh is a finesse Power Forward so I don't really see how they can work out. None of their games complement each other tbh. Can't compare it to olympic play because there isn't any serious comp to those guys. I just don't see how it could work..

Mooche

Reaction score
These 2 things are probably the last 2 things I gotta say about this.

I feel like when everybody first starts playing a sport. They want to be the best kid on their block and then the next block and the block after that. But never once did I think yo since I cant beat this kid let me jump ship on his team. Its always about competition and desire to me. Hell i want to beat you guys in the sim league and I dont know any of you in real life.

Secondly..the part that bothers me is no matter what happens he cant go down as the goat. In 10-15 years when my son asks me what I think about Lebron. My thoughts will probably be something like this " A guy who could've been the best to ever lace em up, but he had the heart of a role player".

Thats all
Easily one of the best posts in this <Censored>ing thread.

NY King

Reaction score
Okay. I've slept on this last night. I was pretty PO'd about the choice he made, but still accepted it. I don't blame him for what he did, but like he everyone said I just didn't like how he did it. Dan Gilbert wasn't right in what he did either. So both sides have to take a little responsibility.

Now for the thing about "Witness" picture. I found that funny because it was funny, but saying LeBron didn't do <Censored> is just going to far. It's hard to win a championship. Let's look at the Cavs before LeBron. They had one <Censored>ty team with their biggest attraction being Big Z. Other than that there was no chance at winning anything with that team. LeBron came along and they have won game...A LOT of games. Past two seasons with the best record.

Dan Gilbert was also hypocritical about what he said on his post on the site. Before the "Decision" he was all over LeBron's shlong.

The big 3 in Miami is a tough team to beat, but they aren't untouchable. There are many teams in the league that still can compete with the Heat. I actually think this was pretty good because now teams really have to step up. When you play against the best, you become better yourself.

There are new expectations, hype, and a new villian. People would love to see Miami lose, besides Heat fans, just because how strong they are. It is going to be pretty interesting next couple years. We just got to wait and see.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay. I've slept on this last night. I was pretty PO'd about the choice he made, but still accepted it. I don't blame him for what he did, but like he everyone said I just didn't like how he did it. Dan Gilbert wasn't right in what he did either. So both sides have to take a little responsibility.

Now for the thing about "Witness" picture. I found that funny because it was funny, but saying LeBron didn't do <Censored> is just going to far. It's hard to win a championship. Let's look at the Cavs before LeBron. They had one <Censored>ty team with their biggest attraction being Big Z. Other than that there was no chance at winning anything with that team. LeBron came along and they have won game...A LOT of games. Past two seasons with the best record.

Dan Gilbert was also hypocritical about what he said on his post on the site. Before the "Decision" he was all over LeBron's shlong.

The big 3 in Miami is a tough team to beat, but they aren't untouchable. There are many teams in the league that still can compete with the Heat. I actually think this was pretty good because now teams really have to step up. When you play against the best, you become better yourself.

There are new expectations, hype, and a new villian. People would love to see Miami lose, besides Heat fans, just because how strong they are. It is going to be pretty interesting next couple years. We just got to wait and see.
You can't blame Dan Gilbert for that. OBVIOUSLY he wants a player with Lebron's talent back. What is he supposed to do? Let him go? Its his job to do everything in his power to keep his superstar on his team...

People don't think about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%