• Jacksonville Jaguars

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Vickers is arguably the best blocking fullback in the NFL, but that's all he can do as a FB.
You say that because he was a Brown.

I don't like anybody in the AFC South.. Leach is one of the best FBs in the NFL.. period.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I say that because it's true, and shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't I be hating on him because he's a former Brown now? He's a force as a blocker, he just can't catch out of the backfield and can't even be used in a short yardage situation for a yard.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I say that because it's true, and shouldn't it be the opposite? Shouldn't I be hating on him because he's a former Brown now? He's a force as a blocker, he just can't catch out of the backfield and can't even be used in a short yardage situation for a yard.
Not everybody hates players when they leave tho.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Regardless, he's one of the better blocking fullbacks in the NFL.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Regardless, he's one of the better blocking fullbacks in the NFL.
I'd still take Leach over him.

Leach also was a leader on that Texan team.. Something Vickers wont be.

Oiler35

Reaction score
You're the one on both their dicks, not shocked to see you agree with the Jags homer. MJD played last season with a "torn ligament in his knee" and I'm going to assume that they want to lower his workload, especially if they want their "savior" Blaine Gabbert to develop.

edit: inb4biased"i'mnotpickingsides"

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You're the one on both their dicks, not shocked to see you agree with the Jags homer. MJD played last season with a "torn ligament in his knee" and I'm going to assume that they want to lower his workload, especially if they want their "savior" Blaine Gabbert to develop.

edit: inb4biased"i'mnotpickingsides"
We're giving more reps to Rashad Jennings.. who was good last year..

MJD will still get alot of reps tho.

And yes, for you still calling bullshit.. he did have a torn ligament.

STFU and GTFO. Bai.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Even though I was just disagreeing with kam's opinion on a player right above your post.. But okay.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Even though I was just disagreeing with kam's opinion on a player right above your post.. But okay.
Don't mind Sams gay ass.

He tends to disagree just because he's trying to make people mad... then whenever they own him.. he pulls the "U MAD DOE"
Its funny he says shit about Gabbert tho.. cause he keeps bringing him up more than I'am. Yet all I do is talk about him.

Oiler35

Reaction score
We're giving more reps to Rashad Jennings.. who was good last year..

MJD will still get alot of reps tho.

And yes, for you still calling bullshit.. he did have a torn ligament.

STFU and GTFO. Bai.
Yes, a 7th round pick out of Liberty University is going to be an all-star back!

Don't mind Sams gay ass.

He tends to disagree just because he's trying to make people mad... then whenever they own him.. he pulls the "U MAD DOE"
Its funny he says shit about Gabbert tho.. cause he keeps bringing him up more than I'am. Yet all I do is talk about him.
lol, you're mad enough to drop homophobic slurs, apparently you're mad.

and you're the one that's posted about five times portraying him to be Jesus.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Yes, a 7th round pick out of Liberty University is going to be an all-star back!

lol, you're mad enough to drop homophobic slurs, apparently you're mad.

and you're the one that's posted about five times portraying him to be Jesus.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0TQsCjaB0&feature=related

Oh gee.

A 7th rounder would NEVER do this.

Oiler35

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0TQsCjaB0&feature=related

Oh gee.

A 7th rounder would NEVER do this.
Oh gee, you mean break one tackle then have the biggest piece of daylight against the 29th ranked run defense in the league.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Oh gee, you mean break one tackle then have the biggest piece of daylight against the 29th ranked run defense in the league.
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=56952&draftyear=2009&genpos=

Do your research dumbass.

All because hes a 7th round pick doesn't mean shit. Rashad was forgot about on draft day because he went to liberty. He was projected to go in rounds 2nd-4th.

Next time you're yappin your dicksucker about Bethea make sure to remind you where he was drafted..

or next time you go saying how good your DBs are now.. let me go show you where they were drafted.

Oiler35

Reaction score
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=56952&draftyear=2009&genpos=

Do your research dumbass.

All because hes a 7th round pick doesn't mean shit. Rashad was forgot about on draft day because he went to liberty. He was projected to go in rounds 2nd-4th.

Next time you're yappin your dicksucker about Bethea make sure to remind you where he was drafted..

or next time you go saying how good your DBs are now.. let me go show you where they were drafted.
Nowhere in that does it say he was a 2nd round possibility. It said "at best a 3rd"

Bethea went to Howard University, lol. But wait, how many Pro Bowls has Rashad been it***?...

And I never said our DBs were outstanding, other than Powers, considering how good he has looked in camps (he shut down Reggie Wayne)

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Nowhere in that does it say he was a 2nd round possibility. It said "at best a 3rd"

Bethea went to Howard University, lol. But wait, how many Pro Bowls has Rashad won?...

And I never said our DBs were outstanding, other than Powers, considering how good he has looked in camps (he shut down Reggie Wayne)

U have eyes right?

You also said Justin Tryon > Rashean Mathis.

Would love to see how you can explain how Powers has been shutting down Wayne.. watching camp from Canada?

Powers isn't anything to brag about either.. hes all yall have at CB.. so thats what yall cling to for yalls "Flavor of the week".

I remember all the Colt fans saying how great Hayden was too..

Oiler35

Reaction score

U have eyes right?

You also said Justin Tryon > Rashean Mathis.

Would love to see how you can explain how Powers has been shutting down Wayne.. watching camp from Canada?

Powers isn't anything to brag about either.. hes all yall have at CB.. so thats what yall cling to for yalls "Flavor of the week".

I remember all the Colt fans saying how great Hayden was too..
Post-Draft Outlook: A closer look at the Jaguars' picks: 7/250, Rashad Jennings, RB, 6-1, 231, Liberty...This could be a pleasant find for the Jaguars, taking a player of Jennings' quality this late in the draft. One draft analysis had Jennings as high as a third-round pick. Jennings has good size (6-1, 231) and speed. He was Big South Conference offensive player of the year for the past two seasons. He played eight games as a freshman at Pittsburgh before transferring to Liberty his final three seasons. While he's a stretch to make the roster as a running back, he could be a top special teams player. - by The Sports Xchange

And that was when I was pretending to be a homer like you, lol.

And yeah, actually, there's online steams, plus Danny told me.

And I guess Powers is like Gabbert, except he's actually proven, and has actually played in the NFL...

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Post-Draft Outlook: A closer look at the Jaguars' picks: 7/250, Rashad Jennings, RB, 6-1, 231, Liberty...This could be a pleasant find for the Jaguars, taking a player of Jennings' quality this late in the draft. One draft analysis had Jennings as high as a third-round pick. Jennings has good size (6-1, 231) and speed. He was Big South Conference offensive player of the year for the past two seasons. He played eight games as a freshman at Pittsburgh before transferring to Liberty his final three seasons. While he's a stretch to make the roster as a running back, he could be a top special teams player. - by The Sports Xchange

And that was when I was pretending to be a homer like you, lol.

And yeah, actually, there's online steams, plus Danny told me.

And I guess Powers is like Gabbert, except he's actually proven, and has actually played in the NFL...
Actually.. I doubt that.. because teams can't steam their practices.

Also, how the fuck would Danny know? Dudes in Michigan?

And as for Gabby.

Oiler35

Reaction score
You deleted my post, and I admit i'm wrong.. Gabbert is god.

Kam, i truly am jealous of you and everything you do on this forum.

Sometimes I just get so angry that I can't be you, yet Im stuck being a 12 year old cocksucker from Canada.

I don't even know of the Colts before Manning.

Kams always right.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
You deleted my post, and I admit i'm wrong.. Gabbert is god.

Kam, i truly am jealous of you and everything you do on this forum.

Sometimes I just get so angry that I can't be you, yet Im stuck being a 12 year old cocksucker from Canada.

I don't even know of the Colts before Manning.

Kams always right.
Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%