Wade will sign with Chicago

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Swelly34 said:
Where have you seen that? Every outlet that reporter on it had it...

1. GS
2. OKC
3. Boston

Didn't even mention him considering Miami so I'm not sure where you got that information...
he met with 6 teams. Miami was one of them, as was Boston

He clearly wanted to win a title now; that's why he went to the Warriors. Boston wasn't winning now nor was Miami

I don't care if we were 3rd or 6th. If Durant's main decision was to leave OKC for the best chance to win, nobody stood a shot v GS

Swelly34

Xaphoon
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
he met with 6 teams. Miami was one of them, as was Boston

He clearly wanted to win a title now; that's why he went to the Warriors. Boston wasn't winning now nor was Miami

I don't care if we were 3rd or 6th. If Durant's main decision was to leave OKC for the best chance to win, nobody stood a shot v GS
So doesn't that confirm that he shouldn't have held up his FA for his decision? I mean, I doubt it would have stopped us from signing Horford if Danny knew we had no chance like you say.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

“SADDDDDDD!!!! SO saddddddd! I will never forget the sixth game in Dallas in 2006. DW rebounded the ball, and threw it to the heavens and the Heat universe was perfect for that moment. Our first world championship. Our universe is not perfect today. It will be fraught with anger, judgment, blame instead of THANK YOU!!! Ten years ago. Ten years older. Ten years wiser. Ten years changed. All of us. Dwyane had a choice, and he made it. He went home. Bad, bad summer for us. But there will be another 10 years, and it will be someone or something else in 2026. Move on with no blood or tears. Just thanks. I truly loved Dwyane, but families grow, change and get on with another life. He will always be a part of us. ALWAYS! And no more bruises and enough fighting. Let’s just fly above it if we can and never forget. I feel his pain and pride for what pushed him over the ledge. Been there. Forever, for always, your coach I will be. FOREVER!”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/dan-le-batard/article88135197.html#storylink=cpy

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He fucking stole that last line from a children's book.  He just changed a word.  My mom read me that shit when I was a kid.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Always funny to me how LeBatard is always fully in defense of players and them doing what they please, but when it comes to Pat Riley, Wade, and LeBron, it gets a tad different. 

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/751039071187709952

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From a Heat fan's perspective, it sucks to lose a guy that has meant so much to the franchise, but not bringing him back is probably the smart move.  Paying a 35 year old guard that can't shoot $25 million isn't ideal.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It sucks how it happened. In the end it wasn't really about the money nor was it about going to a better roster. It was about being taken for granted by Miami and being disrespected by being the third priority behind Hassan freaking Whiteside. That just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth after all of this.
He was probably dead set on leaving a while ago, just needed the right destination. Denver and Milwaukee were never really in the running, I think Wade still needed a city like New York or Chicago if he were to leave Miami.
So I think he was pretty happy when the Bulls showed interest because he still has that personal connection to make the whole thing look less petty and still gets to live in a great city.

But yeah what's done is done. He'll always be my favorite player and the reason I became a fan of the Heat. Well the very first reason was Shaq, but he won me over pretty quickly.

Next step for Miami is to see what happens with Bosh. There's still a good chance nobody will ever clear him and he comes off the books in February. Should that be the case you might as well bring the tank while Hassan is taking 30 shots a game. 
Next year's class is supposed to be really good so we'll see.
As a Heat fan it's great to see what's currently happening with Richardson and Winslow. Definitely two studs.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think wade and miami are both at fault but miami is mostly to blame, at the same time, i dont blame them for not caving.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
It sucks how it happened. In the end it wasn't really about the money nor was it about going to a better roster. It was about being taken for granted by Miami and being disrespected by being the third priority behind Hassan freaking Whiteside. That just leaves a really bad taste in my mouth after all of this.
He was probably dead set on leaving a while ago, just needed the right destination. Denver and Milwaukee were never really in the running, I think Wade still needed a city like New York or Chicago if he were to leave Miami.
So I think he was pretty happy when the Bulls showed interest because he still has that personal connection to make the whole thing look less petty and still gets to live in a great city.

But yeah what's done is done. He'll always be my favorite player and the reason I became a fan of the Heat. Well the very first reason was Shaq, but he won me over pretty quickly.

Next step for Miami is to see what happens with Bosh. There's still a good chance nobody will ever clear him and he comes off the books in February. Should that be the case you might as well bring the tank while Hassan is taking 30 shots a game. 
Next year's class is supposed to be really good so we'll see.
As a Heat fan it's great to see what's currently happening with Richardson and Winslow. Definitely two studs.
there's room on the JR Smith bandwagon 

although Riley will probably offer him 20 mill per to spite LeBron 

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Commence the jersey burnings! 
https://twitter.com/FOXSports/status/750915201793298432

Damn shame. He gave them 3 rings. He's just going to play for his hometown team while he still can, can't hate him for that. Neither them or Miami will be winning another championship anytime soon anyway.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jersey burning is just a sign of respect. If a fan base can't be bothered to burn your jersey, clearly you were a bum 

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Idiots

I have enough faith that there won't be any animosity when he returns. People will be too choked up to boo

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Idiots

I have enough faith that there won't be any animosity when he returns. People will be too choked up to boo
i dont think theyll boo eithee

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Jersey burning is just a sign of respect. If a fan base can't be bothered to burn your jersey, clearly you were a bum 

Did you burn your Jeff McInnis jersey?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
went right in with the Dajuan Wagner one 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hope you didn't burn your chris mihm jersey

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%