Wade will sign with Chicago

Paulius

Reaction score
Guys, why so hostile? We just out here talking sports talking sports

Paulius

Reaction score
Dont see why sabonis wouldnt be able to have a tristian thompson role with even a better offense but whatever, youre closed minded so lets just drop it

EDIT: n dont u dare tell me tristian is all that defensively

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Stop what? Stop calling you out for making swiss cheese comparisons? If this was me trolling you by saying that Olynyk is a future star or something else about the Celtics and their assets, I could see why you'd tell me to stop (although that is the board gift that keeps on giving). But getting mad at me for calling you out for making a lazy comparison doesn't make for a very good Sports Discussion at the Sports Forum

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Stop what? Stop calling you out for making swiss cheese comparisons? If this was me trolling you by saying that Olynyk is a future star or something else about the Celtics and their assets, I could see why you'd tell me to stop (although that is the board gift that keeps on giving). But getting mad at me for calling you out for making a lazy comparison doesn't make for a very good Sports Discussion at the Sports Forum
Because it wasn't a comparison!!! I named dropped Olynyk as a backup PF because he's the first person I thought of! Is it better if I say Miles Plumlee? Is that more acceptable response for you? I'm a Celtics fan, so I think of someone on Boston before I think of someone on Milwaukee. 

I was never comparing Olynyk to Sabonis. Please stop. 

Paulius

Reaction score
We just out here talking sports talking sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%