Wade will sign with Chicago

D

Dannyboy77

elcheato said:
They will sign literally none of those players 
Yea I wouldn't bet on that pal. Especially if Wade has a good year. Along with some of our young talent. Really can't judge the future when no games have been played yet.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dannyboy77 said:
Yea I wouldn't bet on that pal. Especially if Wade has a good year. Along with some of our young talent. Really can't judge the future when no games have been played yet.

Dannyboy77 said:
Gonna be a fun team to watch. Oh and I doubt Rondo is a bull in 2017. Wade and butler will recruit Westbrook, Paul, or Griffin. There's other good guys to go after as well. What a time to be alive. Always wished Wade would be a Bull.

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Next step sign Lebron, trade for CP3 and the banana boat team will be ready to win some rings lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
2/47.5

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't quite get what Pat Riley was doing here. It would not have been a Kobe situation. All he had to do was offer a 2 year max from the start. Not like the Heat were ever really in the running for Durant. 

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
Pat Riley's stubborn ass cost him his most valuable asset for the 2nd time in 3 years. Now what do the Heat do?

Anybody know who the Bulls got in return for Dunleavy or Calderon?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Pat Riley's stubborn ass cost him his most valuable asset. Now what do the Heat do?

Anybody know who the Bulls got in return for Dunleavy or Calderon?
they got this thing called cap space, allows a team to sign an expensive free agent. 

Swelly34

Xaphoon
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I don't quite get what Pat Riley was doing here. It would not have been a Kobe situation. All he had to do was offer a 2 year max from the start. Not like the Heat were ever really in the running for Durant. 
I think Riley is so up his own ass that he actually thought they were...

spangar

Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me him leaving after getting low balled. They had to pay him more than he was worth just cause of the pay cuts he's taken in the past imo

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Swelly34 said:
miami was as close to getting KD as we were dude

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
^so not at all?

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
This is good for both Chicago and Miami. Chicago gets a much needed boost with a good player and Miami is able to move on instead of shackling themselves to a declining player.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Two years isn't "shackling themselves".

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Swelly34 said:

You have to swing big. Yes this whole ordeal cost us our most important player we've ever had but we were not contending with that team. 
If KD gives you a meeting you have to try it. Did I ever believe in it? Hell no. But it's the whole point in this game, you want a shot at a championship, nothing else really matters.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/mrmichaellee/status/750903182734352384

Swelly34

Xaphoon
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
miami was as close to getting KD as we were dude
Where have you seen that? Every outlet that reporter on it had it...

1. GS
2. OKC
3. Boston

Didn't even mention him considering Miami so I'm not sure where you got that information...

Swelly34

Xaphoon
Reaction score
buzzy said:

You have to swing big. Yes this whole ordeal cost us our most important player we've ever had but we were not contending with that team. 
If KD gives you a meeting you have to try it. Did I ever believe in it? Hell no. But it's the whole point in this game, you want a shot at a championship, nothing else really matters.
Couldn't he just wait to offer Wade until after the meeting to avoid low balling the hell out of him? By the time the meeting was over, I'm sure he got his answer or at least a good sense of what it would be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%