UFC 116: Lesnar vs. Carwin

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Lesnar won <Censored>es. What now? Jk don't yell at me! Heard he submitted Carwin in the second round after getting his ass beat in the first.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And Pugz's avatar legacy continues lmao.

Mooche

Reaction score
And Pugz's avatar legacy continues lmao.
Pretty much.

I can't even put into words the way my emotions dropped from Carwin pounding the <Censored> out of Brock, to Brock choking him out. Just trash.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i missed this, i was up north. actually i didnt plan on keeping this avy any longer. im making a greg monroe avy :p

if anyone has the video of the fight, id like to watch.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i missed this, i was up north. actually i didnt plan on keeping this avy any longer. im making a greg monroe avy :p

if anyone has the video of the fight, id like to watch.
Be a man Pugz, ride that avy out. It's too legendary to get rid of now. A Greg Monroe avatar doesn't hold any weight against the one you've been wearing for quite some time.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its annoying though. i made some avys a couple of imes just to remember i couldnt change this. lol

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
lol pugz that avy is YOU. change it and i wont know you anymore

straight pugz FTL <3

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
its annoying though. i made some avys a couple of imes just to remember i couldnt change this. lol
Change it now & all this was for nothing!!

Stick it out!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but it was for nothing. now i need to wait like 4-5 months for the rematch. lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
id want to see a rematch first. i guess mainly since i missed this fight. but cain is another one of my d00dz.

Mooche

Reaction score
I'd like to see Carwin fight again... with some decent cardio maybe.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Finally watched the first round. I only saw the submission last night. Brock got roughed up pretty bad in the first, it could have even been called by the ref. But he took advantage of it and stayed strong and came out with the submission.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Its missing the first 30 seconds but this is when it starts getting good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLeYvYYqips

Mooche

Reaction score
No crap Lesnar got roughed up in the first. Carwin landed that huge uppercut and man, he just could not finish him out. Sucked to see him not finish the deal.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
No crap Lesnar got roughed up in the first. Carwin landed that huge uppercut and man, he just could not finish him out. Sucked to see him not finish the deal.
Not really. It was great he didn't finish the deal. :]

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
when carwin dropped up and had him up against the cage that fight was done. brock was on mir like that and the ref called it. but i guess since brocks the champ you let the round go on a little longer. but you can tell crawin wanted it done in the first and thats why he got gassed. you got to train for a long and strong five rounds and be ready for that. he wasnt =/

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The UFC has been under some scrutiny over referees stopping fights prematurely. Though referees aren't hired or trained by the UFC, the promotion does have the power to choose who they get. Like I said last night, Josh Rosenthal is a guy that won't stop a fight until it's positively over. We're seeing more and more of him doing bigger/main event bouts and a lot less of Herb Dean and Steve Mazzagatti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%