Titans.Top.10.Post.Combine

Mooche

Reaction score
This template is sick as fuck. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

The only things I don't really like about this:

-Peterson slipping that much.
-Fairley being so far ahead of Dareus now, I don't think that will be the case.

Otherwise, I like the Ingram pick a lot and I've been thinking about the idea of moving him up to that spot. It makes sense. They could use a nice back like him in the system, but I think if a Robert Quinn slides they'll act on him.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Mark Ingram won't go 10th.

Not only is that a pretty big reach for him, Shannahan NEVER takes a runningback early. He doesn't need to. He gets the same production from every running back he's ever had.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Dareus will go before Fairley.

Gabbert won't be the #1 overall pick.
I'll give you the Dareus one, just for now I have Fairley first.
But for Gabbert, like I said, after a strong pro day, he's gonna rise to the top.
Last year that's what Bradford's pro day did for him. QB's always rise. Look at the Jets Sanchez pick. If you need a QB, and there's one like Gabbert there, you take him IMO.

Mooche

Reaction score
But for Gabbert, like I said, after a strong pro day, he's gonna rise to the top.
Last year that's what Bradford's pro day did for him. QB's always rise. Look at the Jets Sanchez pick. If you need a QB, and there's one like Gabbert there, you take him IMO.
Bradford had one of the best Pro Day's a QB has ever had.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Bradford never had to rise, he was the #1 overall pick in every mock draft since november of 2 years ago.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ingram won't go to the Redskins they already have Torrain who did real well last season, and even the guy behind him did pretty good.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Bradford had one of the best Pro Day's a QB has ever had.
I know, just saying. It will help him look superior to Newton.
Oh and for Ingram, I've read a lot of stuff saying their very interested. Every year, people think a team is only going to take big needs or a certain few guys everyone has in their mocks, but it doesn't happen. Look at the Bills taking Spiller last year. I think that's the kind of situation here.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I know, just saying. It will help him look superior to Newton.
Oh and for Ingram, I've read a lot of stuff saying their very interested. Every year, people think a team is only going to take big needs or a certain few guys everyone has in their mocks, but it doesn't happen. Look at the Bills taking Spiller last year. I think that's the kind of situation here.
They still won't take Ingram. They'll take Julio Jones over Ingram. Mike Shanahan finds late round RBs and plugs them in. IDT hes ever drafted a 1st round RB.

Mooche

Reaction score
They still won't take Ingram. They'll take Julio Jones over Ingram. Mike Shanahan finds late round RBs and plugs them in. IDT hes ever drafted a 1st round RB.
Julio Jones won't get past them, and if he does, guaranteed won't be past the Rams.

It's as simple as that after the Combine he had, injury or not moving forward. I agree with Kam thinking more about it.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ingram won't be taken by the Skins for a bunch of reasons. While I actually like Ingram, the top 10 for RBs should be reserved to true game changers like Adrian Peterson and the like. We've seen many guys rise from obscurity (or even the 2nd round like MJD) and a lot of what goes into being a good RB in the NFL plays into the system (Arian Foster) and even going back to Terrell Davis. Ingram isn't enough of a physical freak to go top 10 imo. Oh, and Shannahan is basically the guy responsible for those last two to a certain extent. Davis is obvious, but the Texans' took his zone blocking and it gave them Arian Foster. Shanny trusts himself enough with the zone blocking and finding diamonds in the rough to take Ingram that high. And that team has many other holes to address.

jrscfnk

Reaction score
Interesting thought with Cam to Cincinnati. Not all that unlikely. I still wouldn't be surprised to see him land in Buffalo.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
No Julio in their ? Gabbert isn't going in the first due to the Panthers still have faith in Clausen. Peterson will never fall that low. No way in hell Dareus goes that low. He could be the first overall off the board. Ingram won't go in the first 15 picks IMO.

TTN2810

Reaction score
lol @ the panthers having faith in clausen.
and dude, no one else needs a corner.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yeah unless theres trading up, peterson will go either 2nd or 7th

Rice18

Reaction score
Peterson will get taken by an y of the top 5 besides the Bengals if the Panthers pass on him I see the Broncos getting him.

If they didn't have faith in Clausen they would have been scouting them and talking to them hard.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Great job on the write up, there were a couple of grammatical errors that you might want to correct. I also agree that Peterson is the best player in the draft this year.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Peterson will get taken by an y of the top 5 besides the Bengals if the Panthers pass on him I see the Broncos getting him.

If they didn't have faith in Clausen they would have been scouting them and talking to them hard.
Umm, is that why Ron Rivera went himself to Cam Newtons proday and stood 5 feet from him and watched him the whole damn time? They also scheduled a pre draft visit to Carolina with Cam Newton.

Newton will be the 1st overall pick.

Peterson won't go 2nd, Broncos will take Dareus

Rice18

Reaction score
No Newton will not be number one IMO. Also to add the Broncos can take Dareus but, I think it would be dumb to not take Peterson with Bailey being old as fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%