Thierry Henry to the MLS

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Buzzkill.

Barcelona forward Thierry Henry has rejected stories that he has agreed in principle to sign a contract with Major League Soccer side New York Bulls.

Henry, who seems certain to leave Barcelona this summer after a disappointing season with the La Liga champions, was widely reported in the US media on Monday to have already agreed to put pen to paper.

It was suggested that Henry will sign for the Red Bulls after the World Cup, with Henry in the French squad for the tournament in South Africa. But Henry wants to concentrate on the World Cup before considering his next move in club football.

"For the moment, nothing is certain," Henry told AS. "I am a Barcelona player and have another year left on my contract.

"Currently, my only worry is preparing for the World Cup with France. I will have time to reflect on my future later."

The stories were fuelled by comments from Barcelona director general Joan Oliver, who had said that reports that Henry would sign for a United States club "were not completely wrong".

The 32-year-old still has a year remaining on his contract at Barca but the Spanish club are prepared to allow him to leave for free.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=788261&sec=transfers&cc=5901

X-_-Facter45

Reaction score
i think this is a joke like i had respect for him even after he cheated with the hand ball but now its all lost i dunno mabey i dont like the MLS or mabey its just becuase he is a star n now hes lost all his telent so hes going to the MLS to look better then every1 else i dont really care cause ima MANCITY FAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%