The Great QB Debate

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
You also do realize the Giants got lucky as <Censored> in that superbowl... the Patriots were definitely the better team.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
You also do realize the Giants got lucky as <Censored> in that superbowl... the Patriots were definitely the better team.
They were supposed to be better, but they didnt win.

VC15

Reaction score
The scoreboard said otherwise. We nearly beat them in the regular season as well in the regular season finale.

Mooche

Reaction score
The scoreboard said otherwise. We nearly beat them in the regular season as well in the regular season finale.
Exactly.

Honestly, I don't know why everybody was expecting a blowout. The Giants showed that they could play with the Patriots when they were trying to go 16-0 and playing their hearts out. That showed me the G-Men would give them at least a good game in the Super Bowl.

Swag_Surfin

Reaction score
They are both great QB`s IMO, 2 of the Leagues best. If I had to choose between these 2, I`d take Peyton. My other choice would be Kosar

Commence the flaming

yezzir

Reaction score
That night they didnt win and on that night we were the better team.
I agree with that. But the Pats were clearly the overall better team and it was their game to lose.

TTN2810

Reaction score
It's funny how most of the Brady haters are Manning/Colt fans. I think their just jealous :) Not you Mooche :p

Anyways, GOAT is Vince Young, hand down. End of story.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Exactly.

Honestly, I don't know why everybody was expecting a blowout. The Giants showed that they could play with the Patriots when they were trying to go 16-0 and playing their hearts out. That showed me the G-Men would give them at least a good game in the Super Bowl.
Pats were a far better team. Their O-Line couldn't block <Censored> though. Tim Couch could of got 5 sacks that game.

But still, they play the game for SB's and Brady's got 3, Manning's got 1. And IDK what all this talk about the Pats SB loss is about. The Colts did lose one too.

I'm just saying I would take Brady. Manning probably is more talented, but Brady's just a winner.

yezzir

Reaction score
Well, this debate has officially gotten retarded.

TTN2810

Reaction score
You will even more by seasons end. :eek:
haha jk

Anyways, like I said, Vince Young > All

Mooche

Reaction score
OK, OK guys. Settle down. :p This doesn't have to be a picture battle. Anyways. I'd like to hear how I am being jealous .titan? Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%