Taj to Wolves

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Tell me what Boston could do/have done that would have CLEARLY put them ahead of the Cavaliers

If you think adding Butler and Hayward would be enough, then youre misguided. The only team in the East that can beat the Cavs are the Cavs themselves (through injury or disfunction), and Bostons already good enough to capitalize on that as it is.
I think if they could have added Hayward and PG it would have been a toss up, but that doesn't really matter because they still wouldn't beat the Warriors

Paulius

Reaction score
Says im making shit up, says the same exact shit in the next post that i was talking about

it doesnt matter, so lets have all the teams just tank and fuck to trying to take down the gsw?

Loser mentality, thats all

No wonder youre a lebron fan

BNC

Reaction score
???????????

My entire point in this thread was that a coach should not be in charge of personnel decisions because those two jobs take a ton of time and effort that can't be done by one person. You somehow twisted that into me saying the Taj signing was pointless because this young team that didn't make the playoffs and won't contend for a few years won't beat the Warriors

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Says im making shit up, says the same exact shit in the next post that i was talking about

it doesnt matter, so lets have all the teams just tank and fuck to trying to take down the gsw?

Loser mentality, thats all

No wonder youre a lebron fan
Work smarter, not harder. That's basically what the Celtics are, and should be, doing

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
BNC said:
???????????

My entire point in this thread was that a coach should not be in charge of personnel decisions because those two jobs take a ton of time and effort that can't be done by one person. You somehow twisted that into me saying the Taj signing was pointless because this young team that didn't make the playoffs and won't contend for a few years won't beat the Warriors
LeBron can do both jobs

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
He's the exception though
Right

That max contract he gave out to his buddy for rebounding, who has the same agent looks real good right now doesnt it

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Right

That max contract he gave out to his buddy for rebounding, who has the same agent looks real good right now doesnt it
Joke /jōk/ Noun

1. something that is amusing or ridiculous, especially because of being ludicrously inadequate or a sham; a thing, situation, or person laughed at rather than taken seriously; farce

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/joke

And yes the TT contract is actually good, one in which the Cavs had basically no choice but to agree to

Paulius

Reaction score
You dont usually joke when you talk Lebron but ok

Anyway, that contract is not good and now they cant do anything about it

BNC

Reaction score
TT is making $16M a year, less than Kanter, Noah, Mozgov, Deng, Mahinmi, Crabbe, Biyombo, Bazemore, Monroe, Wesley Matthews. All of whom he is better than, or at least very close to equal to. Had they not paid him he would have walked and they would have been able to replace him with someone on a vet minimum contract because they had no cap space

BrewCrewFan

Reaction score
Wolves have no shooting but that roster is gonna be tough to beat

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
BNC said:
My comment was more in general than this specific signing, look at how coach/GM Doc Rivers has done. Thibs is pretty much going after only guys he knows, guys that didn't win 

Injuries derailed the Bulls window. That and Lebron jumping ship to join 2 other superstars so he could have his moment in the sun should Cleveland never be good again.
bosoxlover12 said:
like you especially will mock the celtics next signing if its not Hayward, because lol look what the celtics could have done and now they have this average/mediocre player instead

yet at the same time, the wolves could have had Millsap next to Towns and chose Gibson as a backup big instead

its the same thing. not a bad signing but hardly one you cheer in excitement for
Hardly the same thing. The Celtics made the ECF and entered the offseason with hopes of adding  2-3 of Fultz+Hayward+Griffin+George. If they fail to land Hayward that is going to look really bad for Danny. Trying to wait out Lebron's reign is ridiculous. He's not retiring anytime soon, and even if he did the Warriors are still a thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%