Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stop bringing o2 drama here to SI.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Let me start by thanking the Sportz Insomnia staff for giving me the opportunity to join this very elite group. I will try to make this section more active while I am in charge of it, and I will give it my all.

As AE mentioned earlier, my Internet has been wiped out.
There was a thunderstorm yesterday, and it blew up my Internet modem.
Good news is Bell was able to send me a new one, and I will receive it in the next few days hopefully.

Thanks again.
Sam Galea.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Let me start by thanking the Sportz Insomnia staff for giving me the opportunity to join this very elite group. I will try to make this section more active while I am in charge of it, and I will give it my all.

As AE mentioned earlier, my Internet has been wiped out.
There was a thunderstorm yesterday, and it blew up my Internet modem.
Good news is Bell was able to send me a new one, and I will receive it in the next few days hopefully.

Thanks again.
Sam Galea.
Bell sucks, switch over to Rogers lol. Anyways man congrats, hope you'll do well, I think you will! Good luck!

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't remember a thunderstorm yesterday in Toronto.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
i'm only like an hour away from pickering/ajax, all we got was like 10 minutes of rain

yezzir

Call me Slim Roethlisberger.
Reaction score
yeah the thunderstorm was pretty intense last night here in new york.

congrats SG.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Sorry SI, I was active as much as I could be, but there were times when I couldn`t get on, or had no access to a computer. Not going to make excuses though. It just means it was my time to give up the position and give someone else a shot. Hopefully, I gave the NCAA Section some much needed activity and I know the activity there will go up from here.

So, congrats SG & Gtown, you guys will do great. It`s not a mistake that you are on the SI Staff.

Thanks for letting me be apart of the Staff as long as I was SI. I sort of stumbled into it the 1st time, but to be re-voted as the NCAA Mod showed to me it was no mistake. Thanks again, and hopefully I rejoin the Staff again someday.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sorry SI, I was active as much as I could be, but there were times when I couldn`t get on, or had no access to a computer. Not going to make excuses though. It just means it was my time to give up the position and give someone else a shot. Hopefully, I gave the NCAA Section some much needed activity and I know the activity there will go up from here.

So, congrats SG & Gtown, you guys will do great. It`s not a mistake that you are on the SI Staff.

Thanks for letting me be apart of the Staff as long as I was SI. I sort of stumbled into it the 1st time, but to be re-voted as the NCAA Mod showed to me it was no mistake. Thanks again, and hopefully I rejoin the Staff again someday.
Thanks again McCoy, your work as Mod did not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Good attitude and I do hope you land on staff again sooner or later. You have no idea how many times some of these SI vets have been on & off staff.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Congratz to those who were selected as respective mods and job well done by Mccoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%