Staff Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Today I am happy to announce a change in the SportzInsomnia staff that I am very excited about. Our reigning NHL Moderator, Gtown5533, will be moving onto his new post as College Sports Moderator...and stepping up to take his place is SG89.

First and foremost, a big 'job well done' to McCoy4Heisman for his time spent on the staff. Some of you know, some of you don't but being a Moderator can be a pain in the balls and it takes a certain level of dedication and willingness to make it work. Gtown5533 has volunteered himself to move from his comfortable spot in the NHL Forum and head up the NCAA. Not only does Gtown's move showcase his eagerness for a new challenge but it also goes to show how much he's willing to g & do what SI needs him to.

Perhaps nobody who lost our last Staff elections better deserved a shot that SG89. Happy to accept his new post, SG finally gets his shot and I expect big things from him. Even Gtown pointed SG as the best candidate to take his NHL post and the Staff couldn't agree more. As I said before, I am excited as we move on. Excited to see Gtown bring to the College Sports Forum what he did in the NHL...and excited to see what SG89. does given his opportunity.

Of course, I expect the rest of you SI Community Members to support both as they take on their new roles. So 'thank you' McCoy, 'Gracias' Gtown and 'welcome aboard' SG89. -AE

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats SG.
Don't let us down :)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats Sammy, you should do great ;)

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
On a side note, SG is having some net issues but I did speak with him today, he happily accepted his new position & assured me he would be back at full strength this week.

.loggie

Reaction score
congrats Sam. you'll be perfect for the position.

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
Congrats SG, you'll do great man. :)
And thank you McCoy for all that you have done. :)

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats SG, you'll do great.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
are you really that stupid and immature?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%