Not open for further replies.

.loggie

Reaction score
<Censored> <Censored> <Censored> <Censored> <Censored>

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To one of the teams I didnt want him to go to. Forget Phili!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought it was odd how they kept talking about Henne and Brohm, and how they kept falling, but Kelly and Thomas fell more than them, yet they were hardly even mentioned.

Also I'm pleased with the Jags picks...really surprised me that they traded up, and I think they might of given up more than they should of, but I can't wait to see what Harvey and Groves can do.

Oh and also Sam Baker going #21 to Atlanta....anyone else think that was a horrible pick at #21?

Oh and I can't stand Mel Kiper.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Lions finally with a good pick lol

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jamaal Charles (Larry Johnson back-up)
Brad Cottam (Big white guy, backup TE now behind TG)
DaJuan Morgan (Nice quick, very physical, very hawt, backup safety behind Pollard and Page)

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
49ers got players I didnt expect so fars...Kentwan Balmer better be a good replacement for Bryant Young.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
kinda happy what the Texans did...

traded down, still got a good OT (ranked higher then the 2 picked before him by most) Duane Brown
got the CB that had been on the rise since combine Antwuan Molden
got the RB heir-apparent in Steve Slaton.. might be the perfect scat-back to do well in the zone blocking run game that Gibbs likes to run

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Happy with the Vikings one and only pick thus far. Tyrell Johnson is a good physical guy to groom behind Darren Sharper and more much needed youth at the Safety position.

Of course the Vikings' 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th round picks aren't making the biggest splash of yesterday and today, but considering what we have done in the open market this off-season, there is no doubt in my mind that the Vikings will be a much better team in 2008.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
To one of the teams I didnt want him to go to. Forget Phili!
same here but oh well now im semi a eagles fan only because of mcnabb samuel and jackson ):

wow okland trades fabin washingson to the ravens for a 4th round pick .

=O pittsburgh picked sweed and woot the panthers picked dan cornor now i get to see him play alot

man the texans got a steal in drafting slaton and Xavier Adibi they both are gonna pwn .

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions pulled some trades off to get 3 3rd round picks. And we landed RB Kevin Smith, DT Andre Fullen, DE Cliff Avril. As well as getting LB Jordon Dizon in the 2nd round yesterday. I'll have to read into these picks before I commented them, don't really know much about them to be honest.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And the more I look into it, the more I really like Detroit taking Gosder Cherilus.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good draft for Baltimore, addressing a lot of needs & picking up many (who I believe) are instant difference makers on this team:

- QB Joe Flacco
- RB Ray Rice
- LB Tavares Goodman
- S Tom Zbikowski
- OG Onel Cousins
- WR Marcus Smith
- CB Fabian Washington (via trade w/Raiders)

...and we are only in Round 4! Hats off to Baltimore for the excellent draft thus far.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
Lions are having a pretty good draft so far. Got the O-Lineman that we need, who will come in and start at RT for us. Drafted a LB in the second round that is a little undersized, but so is Ernie Sims. Got Kevin Smith who I think is a steal in the 3rd round. He's speed to go along with Tatum Bell is a nice 1-2 punch. Then we drafted some D-Lineman that can develop and give some of our starters a break here and there. I'd give the Lions draft so far a B.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gosder Cherilus is also the sweetest name I've ever seen.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gosder Cherilus is also the sweetest name I've ever seen.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gosder Cherilus was drafted way too high. A big guy (6'7/230#) but a big guy that plays too high on defenders. I know he has slower feet, never a good thing considering how fast NFL DE's are, and of course...he has a wrap sheet off-the-field.

I would say he's a 2nd round steal...but at pick 17...why the hell does Matt Millen have a job again?

The good news is that Boston College is known for producing solid NFL O-Lineman.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Losers of this draft goes to? 2 me is the Lions honestly..they didn't get the help they need on the 0-line

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gosder Cherilus was drafted way too high. A big guy (6'7/230#) but a big guy that plays too high on defenders. I know he has slower feet, never a good thing considering how fast NFL DE's are, and of course...he has a wrap sheet off-the-field.

I would say he's a 2nd round steal...but at pick 17...why the hell does Matt Millen have a job again?

The good news is that Boston College is known for producing solid NFL O-Lineman.
Rod Marinelli is really high on him I guess, say's he is "his type of player."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%