Rumored Transaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Amare Stoudemire has little interest in joining the Warriors, according to two sources. The sources also indicated that the likeliest scenario at this point is for Stoudemire to stay with the Suns this season.

Stoudemire has told associates that he believes the Warriors could be giving up too much in the proposed deal, which would include Andris Biedrins, Brandan Wright, Marco Belinelli and possibly Stephen Curry.

Stoudemire is also reluctant to play center.

Via Mercury News

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yup, keep Stat in the desert so we can sign him next year...

EL12

Reaction score
Ron Artest's agent David Bauman said Yao Ming's condition has not changed his clients desire to return to the Rockets next season.

"Our first choice is to do a deal with Houston, Bauman said. Yao's situation doesn't change that. It has not affected us one way or another.

"He's concerned more for Yao than anything."

Bauman said that he and Artest are confident that if Yao does miss much or all of next season, the Rockets have the depth and roster flexibility to make moves without stepping back to rebuild.

"The beauty of what Daryl (Morey, the Rockets general manager) has done, is the Rockets are not just Yao Ming," Bauman said. "They are Ron. They are Aaron (Brooks). They are Shane (Battier) And they are (Luis) Scola. That's the great thing about this team. They can fire on five or six different cylinders."
happy to hear this .... any thoughts?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A source told Ken Berger that he believes David Lee's days as a Knick are over. Agent Mark Bartelstein will reportedly have Lee sign an offer sheet with the Grizzlies or Thunder that the Knicks will not be willing to match.

"It's a tough loss for New York, but they don't want to screw up their 2010 plan," the source said.
So long DLee.

EL12

Reaction score
i thought they could stick with 2010 plan i still keep nate or lee...well i hope lee ends up in OKCT

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shut the <Censored> up

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Your hating gets old cheato, really old, like the Cavs have ever been a relevant team up until these last 3 years lol

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can you blame him? He has every reason to hate ;P

He roots for the most tortured sports teams in the world. No championship title for any Cleveland team in over what... 40 years?

EL12

Reaction score
Can you blame him? He has every reason to hate ;P

He roots for the most tortured sports teams in the world. No championship title for any Cleveland team in over what... 40 years?
i think it was 60 years or im i wrong?

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh, is it 60? DAMN! No wonder he mad :lol:

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
smh sal I sal your recent comment on your twitter

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Had to let Charlie know how smooth he is <3

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
no no no. i'm telling you right now, thats BS.

Out of the log jam of bigs the clips have(minus Griffin) in Kaman/Z-Bo/Camby, they like Camby the most.
He was so good this past year. nobody realized it. IMO he was the Clips best player along with Eric Gordon.

but its not just me, the Clips love him. thats why they didnt trade him at the deadline.
He still has some left in the tank and is an expiring. They won't trade him until at least the deadline, if at all.

but its hard to trade Kaman and Randolph because no one wants them.
It's a tough situation and if they have to trade Camby they might, but they really don't want to.
If your responding to me then it is anything but BS. Will it happen? IDK. But like I've said, this is coming from a source deep in the Hornets organization who has never missed. This guy reported the Chandler trade from the Bulls, the Peja trade, the Chandler trade to the Blunder, and the drafting of Collison and trade for Thornton. It is def being discussed and both teams are interested.

If you don't believe me, then oh well. Just know that this trade is 100% possible and has been discussed heavily. TC and Brown/Daniels for Camby or Peja and Brown/Daniels for Camby.

Also, there is big interest from the Hornets to Brandon Bass and Brandon Bass to the Hornets. He's already been a Hornet, and was immature at the time. I'm suprised by this news, but he may come back home.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's 40. And I tend to not like it when all I hear is about how the only reason this team is good right now, is going to leave. All I hear, from Knicks fans, from everyone. The media wants it, you see signs all around about it. Every sports writer wants it outside of Ohio. It's a joke.

We finally had something go our way in Cleveland, got ourselves the best player Basketball has seen since MJ, and now all there is, is talk about how he is going to leave. The Knicks will be relevant again, there is no doubt. But all the Cavs have had is a few years good stretch with all-star talent like Brad Daughetry, Mark Price, Ron Harper, Larry Nance, etc. That's pretty much it for our success. This is basically our one chance to be good for a while, and all I hear about is how its going to end next season.

If LeBron leaves he is the most un loyal person I will have ever seen on this planet, and a bigger douche bag then Boozer.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
d-lee's most likely going to OKC according to Bucher....making their team very scary

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hopefully he does, so Pistons have a better shot at Millsap.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Never really thought of Hedo coming to Toronto until Maple mentioned it, but do you think there is a possibility of him signing in Toronto? We are stuck at the small forward spot with Kopono traded away, and Parker leaving and Hedo would be perfect with Jose, DeRozan, and Bosh. We have the money he wants too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%