Rumored Transaction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Things Are "Quiet"
Despite speculation putting the Pistons in the sweepstakes to acquire Suns power forward Amare Stoudemire, a person familiar with the situation said things are "quiet" when it comes to possible major deals before Thursday's trading deadline. -- Detroit Free Press

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Damn, already seen that somewhere else lol.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
(12:32 p.m.)

* I've been told more about the Chicago-Kings deal and had the pieces confirmed.

It's Salmons and Miller for Nocioni, Gooden, Michael Ruffin (expiring worth $1.1 million) and Cedric Simmons ($1.7 million expiring). And there are indications that it's close to happening.
:suicide:

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh lawd, you get Nocioni. I would shoot myself too.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This is far worse than the Bibby/Webber trades. Oh my god. Not again. Please just be a stupid rumor.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cedric Simmons is a sexy player though.. Diamond in the rough like Thompson IMO.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
* It's getting stranger by the minute. I'll say that much.
There are a few conflicting signs out there, but a top source says the Kings are talking to New Jersey about a deal that would send Miller and Salmons to the Nets for hometown boy Ryan Anderson ($1.2 million this season, $1.3 next season with two team options thereafter), Stromile Swift ($6.2 million expiring), Trenton Hassell ($4.3 million this season with $4.3 million next as player option), and Eduardo Najera ($3.4 million this season, $3.1 million in 2009-10, $2.8 million in 2010-11 and $2.6 million in 2011-12).
New update. I like this better. Mainly cuz my boy Ryan Anderson would be a King. =]

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH
Cavs want Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, or Marcus Camby

cant see washington helping cleveland, and with Gil they're not a terrible team
the Clips should keep Camby and his expiring contract for 2010, his contract expires next season

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
SMH
Cavs want Antawn Jamison, Caron Butler, or Marcus Camby

cant see washington helping cleveland, and with Gil they're not a terrible team
the Clips should keep Camby and his expiring contract for 2010, his contract expires next season
Wiz want to cut cost, Wally a pick and a prospect for jamison sounds good to me.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Quincy Douby got cut by the Kings the other day. He is said to be working out with the soon for one of their roster spots.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While plenty of media outlets are speculating about a potential deal between Cleveland and Phoenix, we’ve heard some talk of a possible trade between Cleveland and Washington actually. The deal would essentially be a cost-cutting move for the Wizards, sending Antawn Jamison and filler (Mike James) to the Cavs for Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic. Wallace seems likely to retire, and Pavlovic is on a non-guaranteed contract for next season. It’s not clear whether the Wizards would need to surrender the #5 pick. Jamison is attractive to the Cavs since he’s exactly the type of combo forward they were missing to match up with Orlando’s Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu.
Didnt feel like making another thread for Big Ben/Pavlovic talk...

But if the Wiz were to add the #5, their idiots.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trading with a rival? Stupid.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
According to our board insider, these two teams are discussing a deal of Dalembert for Radmanovic and Mohammed. The Sixers are also trying to get a pick swap or a 2nd rounder in the trade.

I think it makes sense for both team. All players have 2 years remaining on their deals. Sam wants out and would be a nice addition for the Bobcats. The Sixers get two players to give them depth up front, a shooter and a center. Most likely neither would play often, though.
Taken form real gm

i like this trade if Dalembert would play better some nights hes amazing others he just sucks. id miss vladrad he's done alot for us and mohammed is just a waste of space

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol Emeka and Dally won't give you enough scoring. They will be great in the post grabbing boards and swatting shots. But they will get no more then 33ppg COMBINED, that team lacks a real low post scorer badly.

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
lol Emeka and Dally won't give you enough scoring. They will be great in the post grabbing boards and swatting shots. But they will get no more then 33ppg COMBINED, that team lacks a real low post scorer badly.
I know they wont at all but we'd have dally as a rebounding option i supose because he isnt really good at scoreing over all like you said let alone the fact diaw cant bump in the low post hes more of an outside/jumper shooter it's hard to see what we'd do because we mostly just feed wallace and let him do it all we really need to have a huge offseason but don't have alot of cap room.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Knicks have inquired with the Rockets about star swingman Tracy McGrady, according to a source.

Alan Hahn of Newsday writes that New York and Houston have engaged in preliminary discussions about McGrady.

McGrady has one year and $23 million left on his contract, which makes him an intriguing option for a team looking to take a chance and still preserve cap room for 2010.
I know its almost impossible for TMac to stay healthy, and he will most likley miss the first 20 games of the season, but I would love to have him in NY, for the simple fact he's one ofmy favorite players of all-time.

Maybe a Hughes + Mobley's Contract deal, or QRich + Mobley deal.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol I actually think t-pain is gonna redeem himself next year....

And I dont want that deal with dally for radman. I'll pass

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rafer Alston told the Orlando Sentinel that if he returns to the Orlando Magic next season, Jameer Nelson should be the team's starting point guard.

"That's our all-star point guard," Alston said. "He's done a lot for this team before he got hurt. He put that team as one of the top five teams in this league. I'm going to compete anyway. I'm going to push him in practice. That's what I've learned to do. We'd push each other. We'd make each other better."

Alston also said he thinks he'll be traded.

"I always think I'm going to be traded," he said, laughing. "I swear I do. I always think I'm going to be traded. That's just the life of the business."

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
While plenty of media outlets are speculating about a potential deal between Cleveland and Phoenix, we’ve heard some talk of a possible trade between Cleveland and Washington actually. The deal would essentially be a cost-cutting move for the Wizards, sending Antawn Jamison and filler (Mike James) to the Cavs for Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic. Wallace seems likely to retire, and Pavlovic is on a non-guaranteed contract for next season. It’s not clear whether the Wizards would need to surrender the #5 pick. Jamison is attractive to the Cavs since he’s exactly the type of combo forward they were missing to match up with Orlando’s Rashard Lewis and Hedo Turkoglu
lmao. you know all the people still crying about the Pau trade wouldl have their mouths shut with this one.

i bolded the part that makes it even funnier. Nothing beats getting Ben Wallace for 2-time all-star and the #5 pick. LMAO. this is such BS.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And you forget to mention Jamison is extremely overpaid, injury prone and plays terrible defense and has no real position..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%