Quote Material Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
I don't see Rip as a superstar type player and he hasn't broken any records that would help push him into the HOF. He's good, don't get me wrong, but the only potential HOF on your team is Billups.
Eh , IMO if he plays how he is now for the rest of his career he has a chance at the HoF. Hes getting better and better every year so we will have to see.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sheed would have to start at center b/c he ain't even close to being as good as KG. Perkins would start over McDyess, McDyess is averaging 1-2 more points/rebounds and half as many blocks as Perkins with more playing time.

Maxiell is PF, so he dont have a chance.

Stuckey, Afflalo, Dixon, Hunter, and Hayes wouldnt have a chance at starting.

The only players you have that would start on the C's is Billups and Sheed if he played C for us.
Stuckey WOULD start over Rondo, Juan might even get the start over him too.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No they wouldn't. Doc trusts Rondo now.

Plus if Billups is already starting over him....how would Stuckey and Juan start over him to??? Only 1 of them can start.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hey man at the rate their playing the moment it could very well happen.
i know lately Andre miller and iggy and young have been playing great. Mo has this team jellin great.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
That's ridiculous, those guys are SG's, Stuckey and Dixon don't have PG skills. Rondo has been very productive, he's a pretty good defender, an excellent rebounder for his size and position, and he manages to get a good number of assists when he doesn't even have the ball as much as the average PG, and he also manages double digits in points on a team that is offensively stacked.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol Dixon and Stuckey played PG in college.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
Eh , IMO if he plays how he is now for the rest of his career he has a chance at the HoF. Hes getting better and better every year so we will have to see.
Possibly, It wouldn't bother me at all, it's not like i hate Rip and the Pistons.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
T your really underating stuckey. Idk but he could start on a lot of teams. he's a athletic freak and he's fundamnetally sound. i read in a slam that he used give brandon roy a lot of problems back when they were in college

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
T your really underating stuckey. Idk but he could start on a lot of teams. he's a athletic freak and he's fundamnetally sound. i reaf in a slam that he used to brandonn roy a lot of problems back when they were in college
It's not that Im underrating him. I love the Pistons young players, especially Afflalo, but that's besides the point. It's that Rondo has a better PG-style game than Stuckey. Stuckey is a better scorer.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
T your really underating stuckey. Idk but he could start on a lot of teams. he's a athletic freak and he's fundamnetally sound. i reaf in a slam that he used to brandonn roy a lot of problems back when they were in college
Yessir I seen that too.

And T, Stuckey plays as our PG every game. And Dixon is more of a SG yes.
But trust me I watch every Pistons game.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Stuckey isn't a jump shooter, he is a slasher. Much like Rondo.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
" Boston will lose in the first round of the 2008 NBA Playoffs "

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
Yessir I seen that too.

And T, Stuckey plays as our PG every game. And Dixon is more of a SG yes.
But trust me I watch every Pistons game.
I trust you on that. Stuckey plays PG for you guys, my bad, but he still seems to have a SG game to me. If I had him, I'd want him to be a SG, he's a terrific scorer, but he don't seem to be the type of player that you'd want running your team and setting players up.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PG in a SG body I supposed.
If he can get is FG% up he can def. be a SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%