Quote Material Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If the Pistons play the Jazz in the Finals we will lose..

Quote me lol

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the Pistons and Celtics play the same opponents are year long, no?
why is it that the Celtics have more wins?
oh yeah i forgot, because they suck/get lucky/and because the Pistons "dont care" about the regular season and are purposely slacking off

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually sheed, I think it's safe to say we have 12 players.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
oh yeah i forgot, because they suck/get lucky/and because the Pistons "dont care" about the regular season and are purposely slacking off
The Pistons don't want to number 1 seed.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pistons don't want to number 1 seed.
of course. Home Court advantage the whole playoffs mean absolutley nothing. My bad.
i'm pretty sure you guys wish you had game 7 at the Palace back in '05

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
of course. Home Court advantage the whole playoffs mean absolutley nothing. My bad.
i'm pretty sure you guys wish you had game 7 at the Palace back in '05
Don't make me bring up '04 man.

And stupid or not, the Pistons would rather take their chances with Orlando, then take on Cleveland in round 2. Let Boston and Cleveland beat eachother up then play us.
It's the smarter route..

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
LAKERS WILL WIN CHAMPIONSHIP
yes.. i said it.. especially if Bynum is back..

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No, there trying to prove that they are the "best", while we are trying to get a champioship and that doesn't mean we need to show off, and what not. We'll take a lose and play our bench, while they'll play there starters(and Big Baby) untill they get a big lead and basicly win the game.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
Yea they have 3 players, the Pistons have 5.
Yeah, but I said potential HOFs, the only you have is Chauncey. We have 5 starters too that are doing a great job. Rajon Rondo has had a terrific year for us, he's really been underrated. Now, you'll probably say that Billups tore him up, but every player gets torn up in their career. Perkins has also been underrated, he's averaging 7 and 6 with 1.5 bpg in like 25 minutes, and that's playing with Garnett and the other superstars, so its not like he's getting any plays. It's also stupid to say the Pistons don't want to be number one, if you're not aiming for the top, then you shouldn't play. That's good competiveness, trying to stay in second.

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Billups > Rondo and Ratliff > Perkins enough said.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you read my last post it would make sense..

And we have more than Billups. We have Hamilton, Wallace, Prince, McDyess, Maxiell, Ratliff, Stuckey, Johnson, Dixon, Hunter or Afflalo, Hayes.

I just named 12 guys who could start on your Celtic team. (minus Hamilton and Prince because your "HoFs" play there)

monster

Reaction score
The West is UNPREDICTABLE!

A 1st seed can lose to a 8th seed because its so close...im tellling u

UNPREDICTABLE

lol its so close :)

EDIT: also Clippers will sweep everyone, average 170 PPG hwile giving up only 59 PPG to the opponent on its way to a championship! QUOTE THAT :D

sheed

Hi.
Reaction score
Yeah, but I said potential HOFs, the only you have is Chauncey.
Nah try Chauncey and Rip. Plus, they're the best guard combo in the NBA. Try to name any other two that are better.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Denver will make the Playoffs, while Dallas misses them.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
If you read my last post it would make sense..

And we have more than Billups. We have Hamilton, Wallace, Prince, McDyess, Maxiell, Ratliff, Stuckey, Johnson, Dixon, Hunter or Afflalo, Hayes.

I just named 12 guys who could start on your Celtic team. (minus Hamilton and Prince because your "HoFs" play there)
Sheed would have to start at center b/c he ain't even close to being as good as KG. Perkins would start over McDyess, McDyess is averaging 1-2 more points/rebounds and half as many blocks as Perkins with more playing time.

Maxiell is PF, so he dont have a chance.

Stuckey, Afflalo, Dixon, Hunter, and Hayes wouldnt have a chance at starting.

The only players you have that would start on the C's is Billups and Sheed if he played C for us.

-Torres-

The Truth
Reaction score
Nah try Chauncey and Rip. Plus, they're the best guard combo in the NBA. Try to name any other two that are better.
I don't see Rip as a superstar type player and he hasn't broken any records that would help push him into the HOF. He's good, don't get me wrong, but the only potential HOF on your team is Billups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%