QB Wonderlic Scores.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
I don't even see him getting picked up. He should be though.
Why? Dude is an average college QB. Nothing special about him. I will be shocked if he gets drafted.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Me to. But he is really smart. Knows how to conduct an offense, and most importantly get wins.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Why? Dude is an average college QB. Nothing special about him. I will be shocked if he gets drafted.
He's average, but teams are inlove with his Work Ethic, Character, he's smart so he can learn an offense quick and be a career backup and pick up a few wins for teams incase their Franchise goes down. He'll be what the Falcons drafted Matt Schaub to be, may even turn out good/as good as Schaub.

We're sorry he can't snort lines the size of football fields, and have the biggest arm in the draft with terrible accuracy.

YAY MALLETT.

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
McElroy will be just fine, he'll never hurt his team.

Mooche

Reaction score
He's average, but teams are inlove with his Work Ethic, Character, he's smart so he can learn an offense quick and be a career backup and pick up a few wins for teams incase their Franchise goes down. He'll be what the Falcons drafted Matt Schaub to be, may even turn out good/as good as Schaub.

We're sorry he can't snort lines the size of football fields, and have the biggest arm in the draft with terrible accuracy.

YAY MALLETT.
Snort lines the size of football fields... Hahaha.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
lol.

LSU CB Patrick Peterson scored a nine on the Wonderlic exam, one of just four players in single digits.
NFL teams still haven't figured out exactly what to do with the Wonderlic information, but they do know that cornerbacks and wide receivers are generally among the lowest-scoring positions. The score won't have a measurable impact on Peterson's draft stock. For what it's worth, Georgia WR A.J. Green didn't fare much better with a 10.
"Bro, you get 10 points just for putting your name"

"Dammit, I should of put Johnson instead of Peterson"

ZING!

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn lol. Almost Vince Young level right there haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%