Predictions for Award Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He will because Battie is out for the season.
It's not even as close to as bad as what David Wesley did, at least gimme that....
What did he do???

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
LMFAO @ Adonal Foyle starting!!

Hes actually been a beast in preseason though I am happy for the guy. He can't dunk for <Censored> though, just letting you know.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not THAT bad. He went up and the ball hit the back of the backboard. He just jumped to late or something.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA ...

Your right on this one thats BAD!!!!!

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Okay, who said Redick didn't do the same? They both missed short, Wesley's just hit off the backboard becausehe was at a different angle. I think it's pretty safe to say Wesley's was worse...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Okay, who said Redick didn't do the same? They both missed short, Wesley's just hit off the backboard becausehe was at a different angle. I think it's pretty safe to say Wesley's was worse...
Did I mention Redick at all in that post? But how does an airball on a layup compare to hitting something in layup?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea But Reddick's looks bad too...

O well thers no excuse for it ether way(unless fouled).

They are Pros and should be able to make that.

I can't rember the last time I blew a wide open layup/dunk

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thats just because you don't know what I look like...LoL

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I personally think David Lee is the hands down winner for 6th man, I mean the only reason he didnt win last year is b/c he started too many games, but with Z-Bo here that wont be the case. I see another 10PPG 10RPG year for Lee, and hopefully a 6th man award.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
I personally think David Lee is the hands down winner for 6th man, I mean the only reason he didnt win last year is b/c he started too many games, but with Z-Bo here that wont be the case. I see another 10PPG 10RPG year for Lee, and hopefully a 6th man award.
Doubt that... Not sure who will win since its too early but I doubt its Lee and I doubt he averages 10ppg and 10 rpg off the bench.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Al Harrington is supposed to come off the bench this year Nellie said that he could be better of the bench so with that said I think ...
The 6thman will be Al Harrington.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Dez, no chance Lee was a better choice for 6th man over Barbosa or Gino last year...

.s31t

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Azuibuike is suspected to start according to new reports. SG: Azuibuike has done enough to get that spot right now. Hopefully he does it adds a HF SG again to the roster and a 3 Point shooter.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Azuibuike is suspected to start according to new reports. SG: Azuibuike has done enough to get that spot right now. Hopefully he does it adds a HF SG again to the roster and a 3 Point shooter.
IN YOUR FACE CC.

Post edited. I apologize CC.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Al Harrington is supposed to come off the bench this year Nellie said that he could be better of the bench so with that said I think ...
The 6thman will be Al Harrington.
I read that too. As we all know Nelson loves experimenting with lineups. The Warriors never had an official lineup last year. Harrington coming off the bench is a terrible idea. I just hope he sticks with having Monta as 6th man and has Harrington at PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%