Predictions for Award Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Kelenna isn't going to start. Whether they go bigger and start Jackson at the 2, Barnes, Harrington, and Biedrins in the frontcourt, or they start Pietrus or even Belinelli. All those are better than starting an unproven sophomore player who both of you are overhyping very much...
Overhyping? His stats dont lie bro...

C: Biedrins
PF: Harrington
SF: Jackson
SG: Azuibuike
PG: Baron Davis

6th man: Monta Ellis
7th man: Fishbone Barnes

I don't know how you think Azubuike won't start. I mean, your questioning someone who folows this team and lives in the bay area.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Hes also not unproven. When he was in NBDL, he was the leading scorer in that league with 27 ppg. When he signed with the Warriors in January, he played 41 games, started in 9 and averaged 7.1 ppg while playing behind J-Rich and Monta. Summer league, he was a top scorer in the entire league. Preseason, he has 49 points in two games.

Still unproven? LOL

The lakers announcers were even saying how much talent he has and how he should have been a top 10 pick. That may not say much, but I'm just trying to prove my point with more support that he is the real deal.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Who cares about district? You could live right next to the arena, but it's basketball knowledge and research. Azubuike is not good enough to be an NBA starter, that's the bottom line.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Who cares about district? You could live right next to the arena, but it's basketball knowledge and research. Azubuike is not good enough to be an NBA starter, that's the bottom line.
Ok buddy... :rolleyes:

Answer my second post then.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Hes also not unproven. When he was in NBDL, he was the leading scorer in that league with 27 ppg. When he signed with the Warriors in January, he played 41 games, started in 9 and averaged 7.1 ppg while playing behind J-Rich and Monta. Summer league, he was a top scorer in the entire league. Preseason, he has 49 points in two games.

Still unproven? LOL
Wow you are dumb.

NBDL, Summer League, Preseason. None of that matters. He's only playing that well because he's playing against the same talent that he played against in college. He's not a proven NBA player. Come on, let's use our brains here...

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Wow you are dumb.

NBDL, Summer League, Preseason. None of that matters. He's only playing that well because he's playing against the same talent that he played against in college. He's not a proven NBA player. Come on, let's use our brains here...
LMFAO!!! You saw everything but you were too blind to see what was written behind all that?

Still unproven? LOL
Now what do you have to say? Whos the dumb one now?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMFAO!!! You saw everything but you were too blind to see what was written behind all that?
Now what do you have to say? Whos the dumb one now?
I also remember him stating that JJ scored 15 or so in a preseason game, but I guess that means nothing as well therefore JJ=Scrub?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Wow, 7.1 PPG...

As for JJ, I admit preseason doesn't mean much, but if you're gonna try to talk to be about the NBA in the Pistons, don't bring up JJ. That's seriously one of the <Censored>iest debate moves you can do, shift the topic to try to void the blame...

Josh10_10

The Realist Baller
Reaction score
Wow, 7.1 PPG...

As for JJ, I admit preseason doesn't mean much, but if you're gonna try to talk to be about the NBA in the Pistons, don't bring up JJ. That's seriously one of the <Censored>iest debate moves you can do, shift the topic to try to void the blame...
I agree you guys, everytime CC brings up something that somebody else doesn't like, JJ Reddick is brought up.. about time to let it go.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
Wow, 7.1 PPG...

Better than anything JJ can do. Buike did it playing behind 2 players...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
JJ did it (A) behind 2 players and (B) battling injuries all year.

Seriously, I'm done with you...

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Better JJ?

Barea or Redick?

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
JJ did it (A) behind 2 players and (B) battling injuries all year.

Seriously, I'm done with you...
Injuries, that's your only fall back with your defense to Redick.

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
LOL@you saying your done with me after I said I'm done with you 10 minutes before...

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
LOL@you saying your done with me after I said I'm done with you 10 minutes before...
You know maybe I'm wrong but I believe I clearly said talk to me during the regular season more than a half hour ago....

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I agree with CC on this it's only PRESEASON.
And JJ will be good I give you that CC I like JJ....But that Airball FngerRoll is a Classic.
:headsmack:

VC3

Charmander CHAR CHAR!
Reaction score
You know maybe I'm wrong but I believe I clearly said talk to me during the regular season more than a half hour ago....
Ok CC. Before I go, I want you to know that I respect your opinions. Look forward to seeing Foyle own in a Magic uniform.

Do you know if he will start at C alongside Howard?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
He will because Battie is out for the season.

But that Airball FngerRoll is a Classic.
It's not even as close to as bad as what David Wesley did, at least gimme that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%