Orlando Still Believes They're Better Than Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll relate it to you...

TRUTHFULLY: Did/Do you think that the Pistons were/are better than the Cavaliers last year? Even though they lost to the Cavs in the ECF last year.
Hahahahaha nice Baggs. Thats why I say they are both biased.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'll relate it to you...

TRUTHFULLY: Did/Do you think that the Pistons were/are better than the Cavaliers last year? Even though they lost to the Cavs in the ECF last year.
Though I never would admit it, yes they obviously are if they beat us..

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FBB
^lol your just saying that to make your point stronger > _>

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Uh huh sure Rip. I know 100% that last year when they beat you you said it was bull and that you guys gave it to them...bla bla bla.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't care anymore what everyone says..

Cause I sure hope Detroit wins it all. Cause none of ya'll will have anything to say then eh?

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cavs vs. Hornets NBA Finals

Cavs in 7

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really don't care anymore what everyone says..

Cause I sure hope Detroit wins it all. Cause none of ya'll will have anything to say then eh?
1. Its probably not gonna happen. 2. Everyone always has something to say, you should know that by now.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
1. Its probably not gonna happen. 2. Everyone always has something to say, you should know that by now.
Why wouldn't it happen?

I no longer really see Boston as a threat to beat us. Just need to beat a West team, which I know for a fact we are capible of doing.

No on gets by now this Detroit team is much better than the last 2 years..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh. I still think Boston can do it. But if Detroit gets by them, and they end up playing the Lakers...then I'm all for Detroit. But that Boston series will be one to watch.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LOL at you guys discounting the Cavs.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Their done Maple, just watch.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
DJT-
If Detroit wins one on the road Pistons will win the series LMAO.

Maple-
Cavs need to get out of the round first...

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HELL NO.

We all know it's going to game 7 since Boston can't win a road game to save their lives.

And I think Lebron will have one of the greatest game 7 performances in NBA history.

I'm <Censored>ing serious to. I really do believe he will. I feel it :)

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
HELL NO.

We all know it's going to game 7 since Boston can't win a road game to save their lives.

And I think Lebron will have one of the greatest game 7 performances in NBA history.

I'm <Censored>ing serious to. I really do believe he will. I feel it :)
If the Cavs do win, no way in hell the Pistons let them run all over them again.
They WILL get it done this time if the Cavs make it through.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I were a die hard Magic fan I would.
No a true fan will be able to admit defeat.

I really hate this "we were the better team" <Censored> after losing. No one really cares if you think you are better, if you are better then the other team, go out and prove it. If you lose shut the <Censored> up and take it like a man, instead of whining like a little <Censored>.

If you are wondering why im so avid about this, it's because USC used it after Texas won the National Championship. Then ESPN found away to put it in every Texas winning story, to make it seem like a big dissapointment for USC rather then an amazing win for Texas.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No a true fan will be able to admit defeat.

I really hate this "we were the better team" <Censored> after losing. No one really cares if you think you are better, if you are better then the other team, go out and prove it. If you lose shut the <Censored> up and take it like a man, instead of whining like a little <Censored>.

If you are wondering why im so avid about this, it's because USC used it after Texas won the National Championship. Then ESPN found away to put it in every Texas winning story, to make it seem like a big dissapointment for USC rather then an amazing win for Texas.
Amen man. Couldn't of said it any better.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh I somewhat disagree. If your a true fan, you KNOW how good your team is. And every team has bad games, even in a series to 7. Just cause they played like crap for 1 series or 1 game, doesn't mean they aren't the better team. It just means the other team was a better team in that game or series of games.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eh I somewhat disagree. If your a true fan, you KNOW how good your team is. And every team has bad games, even in a series to 7. Just cause they played like crap for 1 series or 1 game, doesn't mean they aren't the better team. It just means the other team was a better team in that game or series of games.
When the Pistons lost last year to the Cavs and I said something EXACTLY like this, why was everyone on my case? But others can say it freely?

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cause no one likes you Rip. :lol: jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Toggle Sidebar

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%