Orlando Still Believes They're Better Than Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From realgm.com
The Magic still believe that they are better than the Pistons, despite the fact that Detroit eliminated them in five quick games earlier this week, according to The Orlando Sentinel.

"I think we're the better team," Hedo Turkoglu said. "If you look at the games closely it upsets me."

Turkoglu wasn't the only player to hold that opinion.

"I don't want to say they're the better team, but they're the smarter team," Rashard Lewis said.

"No doubt we're as good as Detroit," Dwight Howard said.

"I think we're a better basketball team -- at times," General Manager Otis Smith said. "What they have that we don't have is experience."

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If their sooo much better, why couldnt they at least win 1 game with Chauncey out
dont give me none of that "the games were close" BS

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
.mexi that sig is hilarious...

but I think its obvious who the better team was.....the team that won.

They talk about how Detroit is more experienced, but wouldnt that be a factor on who the better team is?

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LMAO! This is hilarious! Even after they lose they're cocky. I can't believe I was pulling for them to win in the series. Wow, they can't even accept that the Pistons were better than them.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
LMAO! This is hilarious! Even after they lose they're cocky. I can't believe I was pulling for them to win in the series. Wow, they can't even accept that the Pistons were better than them.
Better as in more talented, probably not. The Pistons have waayyyy more playoff experience than we do, which was the key...

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Better as in more talented, probably not. The Pistons have waayyyy more playoff experience than we do, which was the key...
Maybe talent in the future, but the talent right now is all in the Pistons hands. They play better defense and aren't as dependent on the 3 as the Magic. Also, they know when to go to a certain guy (like Rip) when he's on it, unlike the Magic with DH12. Another thing, they know to go for a 3 when you need it, not a 2.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Would you shut the f*ck up CC06.

You and your <Censored>ty Magic team can't admit defeat. Ya'll are garbage, and beat us ONCE in a 5 game series. The previous year you were swept.. So your one game better than last year? Congrats!

Beat us in a series and your better than us. Until then the Magic are laughable.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
One game better? Try one round AND one game. Obviously we're not <Censored>ty, we hung with you in every game of the series...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Would you shut the f*ck up CC06.

You and your <Censored>ty Magic team can't admit defeat. Ya'll are garbage, and beat us ONCE in a 5 game series. The previous year you were swept.. So your one game better than last year? Congrats!

Beat us in a series and your better than us. Until then the Magic are laughable.
Rip I really don't see why you get so mad at CC, why can't he state his opinion? You state yours and you don't see people telling you to shut the **** up....plus I think everyone as a whole expects more from a G-Mod.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3 were without or best player, the 1st was a blowout by us. The 2nd was probably the only one that should of been close. You should of hung with us in the last 2 games, or you would of been REALLY <Censored>ty.

One game better I mean in a 7 game series against us you idiot, why the hell would it have anything to do with the Raptors series?

Just face it man, your not as good as Detroit, you were wrong the WHOLE season about everything and you can't admit it because your as biased ass.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
3 were without or best player, the 1st was a blowout by us. The 2nd was probably the only one that should of been close. You should of hung with us in the last 2 games, or you would of been REALLY <Censored>ty.

One game better I mean in a 7 game series against us you idiot, why the hell would it have anything to do with the Raptors series?

Just face it man, your not as good as Detroit, you were wrong the WHOLE season about everything and you can't admit it because your as biased ass.
I think both of you suffer from the same illness...

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rip I really don't see why you get so mad at CC, why can't he state his opinion? You state yours and you don't see people telling you to shut the **** up....plus I think everyone as a whole expects more from a G-Mod.
Dude where have you been the past 6 months?

CC and I have talked trash back and forth for 6 months about these to teams. You have no idea how satisfying it is to prove him wrong. And yet he still continues to think otherwise and can't admit he is wrong.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Dude where have you been the past 6 months?

CC and I have talked trash back and forth for 6 months about these to teams. You have no idea how satisfying it is to prove him wrong. And yet he still continues to think otherwise and can't admit he is wrong.
I've seen all the trash talking...believe me. Both of you think your own team is better...your not gonna change his mind on how he feels about his team, and he won't change yours.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does 2 straight seasons of winning a playoff season not mean anything though?

He is the only person on this site who thinks the Magic are the better team.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Does 2 straight seasons of winning a playoff season not mean anything though?

He is the only person on this site who thinks the Magic are the better team.
That's the definition of bias man

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I were a die hard Magic fan I would.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If I were a die hard Magic fan I would.
He's not even a die hard fan, it's all cause that Duke washup plays there.

I had no knowledge of him liking the Magic before hand.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Want to explain how?
I'll relate it to you...

TRUTHFULLY: Did/Do you think that the Pistons were/are better than the Cavaliers last year? Even though they lost to the Cavs in the ECF last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%