Mooche

Reaction score
The 2010 National Championship game.

Who do you got? Why?

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Auburn.

Oregon is soft and they have a <Censored>ing atrocious schedule.

Auburn has defeated: #12 South Carolina, #19 South Carolina, #6 LSU, #12 Arkansas and #11 Alabama.

Oregon has defeated: #24 USC, #9 Stanford, and #21 Arizona.

Auburn doesn't blow teams out like Oregon does, but then again Auburn doesn't play in the weak Pac-10.

Mooche

Reaction score
Auburn.

Auburn has defeated: #12 South Carolina, #19 South Carolina, #6 LSU, #12 Arkansas and #11 Alabama.

Auburn doesn't blow teams out like Oregon does, but then again Auburn doesn't play in the weak Pac-10.
Auburn just needs to get some help, like they did today, from that defense.

If it was a very deep threat attacking Oregon offense, I'd be worried, because that Auburn secondary blows.

However, I think Cam will just control the ball and pick apart the Ducks defense.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Auburn.

To be honest the Stanford game might the best win for either team. The SEC was kinda down this year, and all these ranked teams really didn't impress much. Neither team had an amazing schedule IMO.

I still got Auburn though.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
To be honest the Stanford game might the best win for either team. The SEC was kinda down this year, and all these ranked teams really didn't impress much. Neither team had an amazing schedule IMO.

The SEC still possess the last four BCS championships, and a 27-6 out of conference record.

Vanderbilt against Northwestern
Ole Miss against Jacksonville State (LOL)
Tennessee against Oregon
Georgia against Colorado
Vanderbilt against UCONN
Florida against Florida State

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
Don't forget who owned Newton first.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The SEC still possess the last four BCS championships, and a 27-6 out of conference record.

Vanderbilt against Northwestern
Ole Miss against Jacksonville State (LOL)
Tennessee against Oregon
Georgia against Colorado
Vanderbilt against UCONN
Florida against Florida State
I know the SEC kicked some ass that last couple of years, but it was kinda down this year.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score

Also, you would have beating Stanford a better win than wins on the road in Tuscaloosa -- or against LSU or Arkansas?

You have got to be kidding me.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
I know the SEC kicked some ass that last couple of years, but it was kinda down this year.
27-6 out of conference doesn't lie.

That's some deep <Censored>, the only Alabama losses came to SEC teams, the only South Carolina losses came to SEC teams, the only Arkansas losses came to SEC teams, the only LSU losses came to SEC teams.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Oregon. And I think they can win.

Plus Cam Newton shouldn't even be playing according to the rules of the NCAA.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

He was cleared to play by the ncaa.....

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score

Then why is he?

Mooche

Reaction score
They talked about this crap the entire game. Just let the kid play football. They cleared him to play, his Dad is getting in trouble with not being allowed to be by the games, etc. That is enough.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The thing is in the rules it says if anyone in your family tries to get money, you are ineligible. I don't know why they are letting him play honestly, but i'm not buying the whole "well Cam didn't know" crap.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, you would have beating Stanford a better win than wins on the road in Tuscaloosa -- or against LSU or Arkansas?

You have got to be kidding me.
I would have the Stanford win better then the wins against LSU and Arkansas, the win at Alabama was really good, but Alabama didn't look to sharp during the season either. It might be the lack of exposure, but I didn't see anything wrong with Stanford, but I did see things wrong with Arkansas and LSU.

Mooche

Reaction score
The thing is in the rules it says if anyone in your family tries to get money, you are ineligible. I don't know why they are letting him play honestly, but i'm not buying the whole "well Cam didn't know" crap.
Then why is he playing? Like.. I don't get it, it's done and finished, the kid is playing for Auburn and that's that.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Then why is he playing? Like.. I don't get it, it's done and finished, the kid is playing for Auburn and that's that.
Maybe his dad gave the NCAA some money... :ph34r:

I know he's playing, but no where in their rule book does it say if you don't know that a family member is seeking money for you, then you can still play. The flaw is with the NCAA more than with Newton at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%