Official Wrestling Talk Thread

brett05

Reaction score
Too easy to see them.  I don't go looking for them, but news sites always put them in.  Why would you need more time?  That's the better question.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The leaks aren't really full proof because most of the times  WWE doesn't know the outcome to half of these matches until about close to the match or at least hours into the the show.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So do we think Nakamura will still win the title from AJ or that they called an audible and turned him heel without the belt once they cleared Bryan?

This opens the door for Bryan-Styles to happen soon. Can't exactly send Styles with the belt to Raw with Lesnar still holding a strap

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, fuck it, I'm calling it. Lesnar drops the belt tonight. Not sure to who, but my guess is Heyman cuts a promo on this being Lesnar and Heymans last day in the WWE, and that they're leaving with the title, and he gets challenged by someone and gets beat

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
So do we think Nakamura will still win the title from AJ or that they called an audible and turned him heel without the belt once they cleared Bryan?

This opens the door for Bryan-Styles to happen soon. Can't exactly send Styles with the belt to Raw with Lesnar still holding a strap
Leave it to the Daniel Bryan fans to already have a plan for him to get a title haha

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Also B.B., its hard to incorporate the rumble numbers into the pick em because only 6 people can be in on that

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I didn't think he was going to be around the title for a while, but it's strange that Nakamura didn't win at Mania, and then turned heel no less

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Also B.B., its hard to incorporate the rumble numbers into the pick em because only 6 people can be in on that

Well we only had 8 participants lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Are they doing the superstar shakeup again this year, and if so, is it this week again?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Is it going to be an actual draft this time? I like that so much better than the shakeup

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hearing Draft and it's either happening before or after blacklash so idk

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Per source: As of right now, Charlotte vs. Rousey is the plan for next years #WrestleMania, hence why Flair was booked so strongly last night. The match will be the first ever women’s match to main event WM.

Remember it was suppose to be Asuka lol

brett05

Reaction score
Big Bid'Ness said:
The leaks aren't really full proof because most of the times  WWE doesn't know the outcome to half of these matches until about close to the match or at least hours into the the show.
Not really as often as we think thanks to the horrible writing. 

Let's prove the theory.  I'll submit two each PPV.  Mine early and mine late.  the late one will be with the odds, the early will be the way I am suggesting.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with the crowd shitting all over that match

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
brett05 said:
Not really as often as we think thanks to the horrible writing. 

Let's prove the theory.  I'll submit two each PPV.  Mine early and mine late.  the late one will be with the odds, the early will be the way I am suggesting.
I don't think anybody is denying that looking at the odds could give you an advantage. Just go on honor system and try your best not to look at them. If you want to submit before Sunday, that's fine. But closing it on Wednesday is ridiculous. I don't even think about the PPV until the day it happens

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Vince knew he put himself in between a rock and a hard place, by having a part time guy run rough shot as their champion and  another guy the crowd doesn't like headline another Mania, Then to top it off, by having a heated exchange with Lesnar. Proving Reigns point even more, so i know he's pissed as well. What a clusterfuck.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Did Roman actually have a point or was that just kayfabe? I can remember back in 2015 reports came out that his family was pissed he wasnt given the belt that night. Dude seems pretty spoiled. Hes been protected so hard by this company for 4 years now

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Did Roman actually have a point or was that just kayfabe? I can remember back in 2015 reports came out that his family was pissed he wasnt given the belt that night. Dude seems pretty spoiled. Hes been protected so hard by this company for 4 years now

I'm sure he wants to be the man, pretty much he been screwed twice against Lesnar lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%