Official Wrestling Talk Thread

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I think they're ditching that angle, in case you watched Raw last night...

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
nah i only saw the cena/batista winning the tag team belts (to which i allready knew was going to happen )

pacdiv

Reaction score
Kane has to reveal what's in the bag next week so we all shall know.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A lot of you know that I was really into Wrestling as a youth but I have long stopped watching it. I check in on WWE.com now & then & I hear others talking about enough to know what's going on most of the time though.

I have to ask...WTF is going on with WWE? Triple H on Smackdown!?! Didn't Smackdown become the Triple-A of WWE? And how the hell is CM Punk the Raw Champion? Who the hell is Kofi Kingston?

Splitting into 2 brands, the worst move Vince McMahon ever made. Never thought I would see the day where fans would talk so much about Edge and Vicki Guerrero. CRAP.

Get rid of the 2 different brands sh*t, consolidate all the titles, bring back The Rock...and maybe, just maybe this guy will come back.

As for right now, there's a better chance of me watching TNA if I did decide to watch wrestling at all. Not only does it seem like TNA is gaining popularity but more & more former WWE & WCW superstars make the jump everytime I check out their website or catch any of it on Spike. Booker T, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Big Poppa Pump, the Dudleys, Sting, and...is that China!?! Damn!

I do love that LAX tag team though, from what I've seen. Maybe TNA's gaining success will be good for WWE fans as the last time I considered WWE to be any good was when they still saw WCW as a huge threat to their ratings.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why's that? TNA cares about their fans...
From what I have seen from TNA, they spend more time showcasing their athletes in actual WRESTLING matches...rather than waste too much time with corny-ass story lines.

Story lines that are done over and over again at that.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
From what I have seen from TNA, they spend more time showcasing their athletes in actual WRESTLING matches...rather than waste too much time with corny-ass story lines.

Story lines that are done over and over again at that.
Pretty much sums it up right there.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The only thing poor about TNA is the Gimmick matches, there's far too many of them...

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The only thing poor about TNA is the Gimmick matches, there's far too many of them...
I'd honestly rather watch that as opposed to watching 'phony' gay weddings, old ladies get naked, or Vince McMahon continue to make himself look like a pimp at his age.

Because you know...that's what people tune into watch wrestling for.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
WWE is even worse now. Trying to fake Vince McMahon last summer now having him get "hit" with a beam.

TNA reminds me of WCW, which I loved as a kid.

I only watch wrestling if nothing better is on.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think one of the worst thing with WWE is the backstage politics...ruins a lot of things.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
RAW has improved ALOT lately in my eyes, Adamle will take a bit of getting used to be, but I have been VERY interested lately.

The thing that ruins TNA for me, is the production of it. The camera cuts, the edits, the commentary, the angles, are just AWFUL. The wrestling it self is better, cos there is less safestyle, but WWE is still better in my eyes, Kaz is leaving for a reason in my eyes.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Kaz isn't leaving, it's a storyline. He's coming back in a mask, like Christopher Daniels did...

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh...I haven't really been reading anything on the net, just watching it. What type of gimmick is he going to have?

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
IDK, I just read he was going to come back in a mask with the name Evolution. I hope it doesn't last too long, though. I can understand why they pulled this storyline, because Kaz has always been the guy who comes "this close" in the big matches only to lose. But I still think it's dumb that they did it because Kaz was receiving a MEGA push towards Main Event status...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%