Official Wrestling Talk Thread

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Also, there is no supplemental draft this year, so if any midcarders or lower carders move, it would have to be through some trades for drafted superstars im guessing?

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
Raw is stacked

look at the roster!
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/
in order for it to be not stacked, someone would have to get injured every main event

as for ECW, there only guy is what, Kofi Kingston? Big Daddy V?
as for SD, having Kennedy back is good, maybe he might make another tag team with MVP somehow..

djhipp

Reaction score
Personally I think a trade will go down involving Triple H, Jim Ross, and Michael Cole returning to their respective brands
Same, or atleast Triple H. Jim Ross looked pissed when he was drafted, as did Jeff Hardy. I heard Melina might have got injured, hope she's ok. I'm kinda dissapointed with the picks, especially with rumors going around that Cena would go to SD and instead we got HHH. Kinda ruined the whole draft for me when HHH got drafted, he was the reason I didnt watch Raw, so looks like now I wont be watching SD. I think RAW and SD got treated equally this year. ECW got screwed and no divas moved, neither did any teams, it was all top stars which made it so obvious that it wasnt "random" as the announcers said it was at the beggining of the show.

EDIT:

Update

wrestleattitude.com:

Update on Injuries on RAW, Why Triple H Was Drafted, JR Upset, More

User Rating: / 0
PoorBest
Written by Steve Carrier
Tuesday, 24 June 2008 03:42
Rey Mysterio was called over the weekend and told he needed to be at RAW. Mysterio was in Mexico doing promotional work.

For those who missed RAW, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and Ric Flair all returned.

The announcers had no idea who was being drafted and it took them all by surprise. That came straight from Vince for sure and was kept secret from them all.

The Melina injury appears to be legit. We hope to have more later tonight or tomorrow.

Batista was nearly knocked out when him and Edge collided head-to-head. He was obviously busted open the hardway.

Jim Ross was legitimately not happy with his move to SD! as evident by his facial expressions. Michael Cole was more shocked than anything and seemed to feel bad for good ole' J.R. You could also tell Mick was really taken off guard by it as well.

As noted on us last Tuesday, it was either Triple H or John Cena going to SD!. Triple H must have agreed to the move because Cena had been the original plan. It looks as if 'Taker is headed to RAW with the ending tonight so that keeps the two off the same brand to avoid issues. That explains why Cena wasn't drafted.
So looks like Melina really was injured and HHH isnt moving back <_<

Razor

Reaction score
I'm still interested to see what they are going to do about Undertaker and Raw. I really liked Cole on SD!, as he has been with SD from the start I believe, he was a GREAT commentator, and has only missed 2 SD! episodes ever I believe. But I could tell that they didnt know about the move. I wonder whats going to happen with Melina is that injury really was legit, but I don't understand if that was a real injury, and it wasnt part of the plan, why Natayla and Victoria kept attacking her?

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm still interested to see what they are going to do about Undertaker and Raw. I really liked Cole on SD!, as he has been with SD from the start I believe, he was a GREAT commentator, and has only missed 2 SD! episodes ever I believe. But I could tell that they didnt know about the move. I wonder whats going to happen with Melina is that injury really was legit, but I don't understand if that was a real injury, and it wasnt part of the plan, why Natayla and Victoria kept attacking her?
Well I doubt they were really hitting her...and they are heels, they aren't going to stop attacking a face because she's hurt. It would be breaking character.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well as it mostly known that C.M. Punk is the W.H. Champion.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Woah. My fave two wrestlers are now belt-less

djhipp

Reaction score
Being a Punk fan for 10 years, it was really awesome too see.

Banks

Reaction score
Well firstly: It is unpredictable and that is what WWE needs. I am a Punk fan and it is good to see him with the World Heavyweight Title. I will never forget people claiming he would never amount to anything in WWE.

However, I do feel that this is pretty questionable, most notably because he won the title in a heelish manner.

.::MC::.

WeOutHearCuh
Reaction score
You LIKE Edge?!?!?
Edge owns, it's just they gave him that stupid ass role with Vickie Guerrero, which is just really annoying. OT: anyone see how Edge <Censored> slapped Hawkins and Ryder :p? As for .snowy, I'm guessing his other favorite is Chris Jericho?

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. Edge and Y2J. In saying that, CM Punk is in my top 5, and the IC belt is a belt which is perfect for Kofi Kingston.

I like Edge (hate Guerrero), heel edge is without a doubt the best freakin heel in the WWE. I just love the cocky way in which he carries himself. Only thing is, he needs to get rid of his spear aka Running Hug

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. Edge and Y2J. In saying that, CM Punk is in my top 5, and the IC belt is a belt which is perfect for Kofi Kingston.

I like Edge (hate Guerrero), heel edge is without a doubt the best freakin heel in the WWE. I just love the cocky way in which he carries himself. Only thing is, he needs to get rid of his spear aka Running Hug
Like going back to the Downward Spiral/Flatliner/Complete Shot/Mic Check lol.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Y2J's prolly my fav, Punk and Kane are up there as well as the Hardys.

Will Y2J get another match against Kingston because of his DQ on Monday? I hope so, he deserves the title.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Y2J's prolly my fav, Punk and Kane are up there as well as the Hardys.

Will Y2J get another match against Kingston because of his DQ on Monday? I hope so, he deserves the title.
Most likely you will see that happening again but as for getting the title back i doubt it.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thoughta on 7/4 Smackdown?
Edge rules. kthxbai

I hope this means Edge is slightly face now, with Vickie still being the heel. Dont know what this means with Taker potentially coming back - WWE continuity at its best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%