Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I told you. We wont see the belt again until the road to summer slam

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to BodySlam.net John Cena has already moved on from Nikki Bella and is dating another Total Divas cast member.
That cast member is rumored to be SDL Women's champ Carmella who lives in Tampa. Tampa is the current home of one John Cena.
JJL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKmeIrIDkCQ

remember this lmao. would be horrible if this is  true

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
if thats true hes a dog. hes done this to countless divas lol

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:

Man it's  bad enough for Big Cass to be on the same brand with Carmella, but this here lol

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
His roster is nothing compared to CM Punk's haha

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Update On Charlotte Undergoing Surgery, When She Was Injured

As noted earlier this week, Charlotte Flair will be undergoing surgery soon to repair a ruptured breast implant. The 5-time WWE Women’s Champion is currently overseas for WWE’s European tour and is expected to have the procedure after she gets back to the United States later this month.

Timeline of Charlotte’s Injury & Surgery
The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter provides exclusive details regarding the situation. Charlotte kept the injury a secret from most
people up until this week.

Charlotte’s implant ruptured before WrestleMania 34. Initially, she decided to hold off on the surgery because she wanted to work WrestleMania 34 against Asuka. When WWE decided to put the SmackDown Women’s Championship on Carmella, Charlotte was asked to work against Carmella at Backlash.

Charlotte decided to put the surgery off until after the European tour, which is lucrative for the performers. The surgery will happen later this month, as

Charlotte wants to be 100% in time for SummerSlam.

As of this writing, Charlotte is advertised to compete at Money in the Bank. The Observer report notes that she’s only expected to miss “a few weeks” – but her recovery schedule will dictate that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Hopefully they won't be lopsided anymore.
hopefully the lopsided one is the one that ruptured.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and whatever happened to alexa? her tits didnt look any bigger to me.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
and whatever happened to alexa? her tits didnt look any bigger to me.
I dont think she actually got a boob job haha

Or I should clarify. I think she got a boob job long ago and may have had them touched up or something

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I dont think she actually got a boob job haha

Or I should clarify. I think she got a boob job long ago and may have had them touched up or something
my lady just got hers done. the recovery time is way too long for the timeline here. its 6-10 weeks for full settlement but probably 6 weeks just for them to not be tender

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
my lady just got hers done. the recovery time is way too long for the timeline here. its 6-10 weeks for full settlement but probably 6 weeks just for them to not be tender
You put your face in those yet?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Big Cass Upset Backstage Officials For Going Against Directive During Little Person Segment

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Big Cass upset the powers-that-be in WWE last week by going against a directive given to him before a segment involving a little person.

In case you missed it, the segment on SmackDown Live featured a little person dressed as Daniel Bryan and ended with Cass beating him down in the middle of the ring.
According to sources, however, it didn’t play out exactly as scripted.

We’re told Cass was directed to be done with the attack after hitting the impersonator with a big boot, but the wrestler asked if he could take it further with a beatdown. Backstage officials said no, but BC felt strongly about doing so and took the issue up with Vince McMahon … who also shot him down.

When the segment happened in the ring though, Big Cass went against what he was told after hitting the big boot and mounted the little person to throw a barrage of punches.

Sources tell us backstage officials were very unhappy and it landed the recently returned wrestler in hot water. A few days later he lost to Daniel Bryan at Backlash, then wasn’t used on TV during SmackDown Live this week. No word on whether that was already the plan before he went off-script.

The video of the segment published by WWE on YouTube does not include the punches, nor does the photo gallery on WWE.com.

I mean he was trying to get that classic heel heat.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
You put your face in those yet?
i just really got to somewhat play with them two nights ago. her pain tolerance sucks so im still limited

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i mean, if he didnt hurt the guy, big deal. he was working the crowd and getting heat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%