Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
Sid Vicious claims Roman Reigns is light years ahead of Kevin Owens

This is the thing about today's roster. It reminds me of the time I left when business was hot. I came back as Sycho Sid. When I got there I saw business was bad. I hate saying it but I see people like Kevin Owens and this Shinsuke Yakamora guy and these other people like them. When I see that Im going business has gotta be bad, or theyre at a point where they dont care.Thats all I know"

As far as Roman goes I think hes one of the better talents theyve got. He looks credible, he looks good, he's a good interview. If we're gonna compare him to anybody lets just compare him to the last guy you said the fat guy in the T Shirt Kevin Owens. Theres no comparison. I think hes light years ahead of that guy.

Yakamora FTW

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, it's not like Sid has ever been lauded for his incredible wrestling mind

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
maybe they should have come up with a better gimmick. that shit fucking sucks.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

More Heat for Enzo

Dave Meltzer noted that Enzo when backstage for last couple of weeks kept bragging about his NEW life in L.A. since buying a house out there. Enzo was talking about all the stars he's hanging out with and "he won't shut up." about it and it has become a real annoyance backstage.

Enzo bragged yesterday on his IG about paying 10G for the Maywether McGregor fight and also posted photos with numerous celebrities at the fight. They include Jamie Foxx, Jermey Piven and Steve Harvey.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
damn, how'd he pass a wellness test? unless this was part of his deal and they helped him try to sober up?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Booker T will not be at Raw tonight due to his family being stranded in Houston, The King will take his place.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
damn, how'd he pass a wellness test? unless this was part of his deal and they helped him try to sober up?

Have no clue, but this isn't his first time i've heard.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gotta make Roman look strong for is IC title match against Miz next week lol.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%