Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

As we have noted before, SmackDown Live Superstar “The Lone Wolf” Baron Corbin has major backstage heat with WWE officials because of him running his mouth on Twitter.

A lot of big plans for him got cancelled because of this heat, a couple of them being beating John Cena at SummerSlam 2017 and then going on to become WWE Champion later in the night by successfully cashing-in his Money In The Bank contract.

However, it looks like WWE officials aren’t the only ones that are unhappy with Corbin. According to the Dirty Sheets podcast, Corbin has heat with John Cena as well. Cena thinks Corbin has a terrible attitude and has a misperception of his position in the company.

Also, during the Cena vs. Corbin match at SummerSlam, you could hear Cena saying “you ain’t done s*** here” when “Let’s go Cena, Cena sucks” chant broke out. Cena also shoot on Corbin in front of the locker room and creative team last week. With all this heat, things aren’t looking good for Corbin at all.
That would of been interesting to see

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
you can definitely tell dude has an attitude problem by the shit he tweets

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Upcoming Creative Plans For Intercontinental Championship Revealed
At Summerslam, Samoa Joe wasn’t able to capture the WWE Universal Championship in the Fatal Four Way with Brock Lesnar, Roman Reigns, and Braun Strowman. Unfortunately, Joe is not expected to remain in the Universal Title hunt, but WWE officials have huge plans for him.

It’s being reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that his tag team match with The Miz this week on Raw appears to be the beginning of a rivalry between the two men over the Intercontinental Title. For now, it seems the feud between The Miz and Jason Jordan is over. The latter said so himself on Raw.

As a result, it seems that WWE officials are planning Joe vs. Miz heading into No Mercy next month. There is already some speculation that if their rivalry happens over the next couple of weeks, Samoa Joe is expected to win the Intercontinental Championship from The Miz soon.

On paper, Samoa Joe and The Miz are both heels. Of the two of them, it seems Joe would be the one to turn babyface for the feud. However, the Brooklyn crowd got behind Miz on Raw, which may result in other crowds doing the same for him over the next couple of weeks.
We only cheered for him for the shit he was saying about Cena and Reigns and plus he was going against them obviously lol.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Regardless, the crowd's not going to cheer Miz over Joe.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i honestly thought cass' injury was kayfabe until i saw the video of him trying to get up the ramp

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
i honestly thought cass' injury was kayfabe until i saw the video of him trying to get up the ramp

We all thought it was too because we didn't know what happened until we saw the replay.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

According to Dave Meltzer The reason The New Day dropped the titles at SummerSlam so quickly after winning them is because WWE has HUGE plans for them. From what I was told a few days ago, not only do backstage officials want them to be the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in the history of the company, but they also want them to be the team that held the titles the most amount of times. From what I've heard, WWE is very fixated on having the New Day tie, or even break the record, for most reigns ever, which is currently held by The Hardy Boys and Edge and Christian, who have 7 each."

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Reason for Bobby Roode turning debuting as a face

Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons Bobby Roode is now a face is due to the fact Vince McMahon thinks his theme music is too over and that even if Roode debuted as a heel he would be cheered. McMahon feels once he turns heel they'll have to ditch the music.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
which chick is out?
Asuka vacated the title last night because she got injured at takeover. Now she can come up to the main roster whenever the hell she comes back.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Vacant is such a cowardly champion. Never defends the title. Sad!!!!

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i hope they can keep her return a secret and have just come back and take people out on raw and smackdown until they decide which show she wants to choose.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sid Vicious claims Roman Reigns is light years ahead of Kevin Owens

This is the thing about today's roster. It reminds me of the time I left when business was hot. I came back as Sycho Sid. When I got there I saw business was bad. I hate saying it but I see people like Kevin Owens and this Shinsuke Yakamora guy and these other people like them. When I see that Im going business has gotta be bad, or theyre at a point where they dont care.Thats all I know"

As far as Roman goes I think hes one of the better talents theyve got. He looks credible, he looks good, he's a good interview. If we're gonna compare him to anybody lets just compare him to the last guy you said the fat guy in the T Shirt Kevin Owens. Theres no comparison. I think hes light years ahead of that guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%