Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Logic said:
The fans were chanting "You deserve it" as Reigns was being carried out of the ring last night

He's not getting cheered until they turn him heel. Maybe Braun will be the guy they do it against since Roman can't beat him clean. I will say if they just continue to let Strowman destroy Roman then that will make me like Braun more. But as soon as Roman comes back and beats him clean I'm done
we'll all be there with you

Ballin24

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I disagree. Just because he's face doesn't mean he has to show weakness. Big show has been face plenty.
I mean Big Show has been boring to me since the early 2000's. One clean punch from him would knock anyone out, so he has shown weakness plenty lol. In reality he would never lose unless someone like Angle, Steve Blackman, etc went out there and hooked him in an arm bar or ankle/leg lock and made him tap in 20 seconds. Once he started losing at all he was done

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Roman got caught taking a break after the PPV went off because the preshow cut directly to them and he was seen getting a blood pack from the ref.

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

Sunny Talks About Her "Encounter" with Dolph Ziggler,

#WWE Hall of Famer #Sunny recently spoke with Wrestlingus and opened up about her sexual encounter with current WWE star

#DolphZiggler, who she gave a MASSIVE endorsement to:
"Nick was really fun. We went from about 11:30 [pm], 12 o’clock at night, till 7 in the morning. He’s a machine, I should say. Yeah, he’s a machine and he does not tire. His stamina is insane. His size is really good, but it curves. It’s crooked to the left. I don’t know, but it points to the left. That’s the only thing wrong with him otherwise, he was pretty good. That was in the month of November 2010.”
The shoowwwwofff lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to PWINSIDER a Triple Threat Match between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor & The Miz may go down on tonight's Raw to determine a new #1 contender for the Universal Title

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That match would end as a no contest with Braun Strowman destroying everyone 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
enzo goes off the ropes as good as the divas

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
was hoping they didnt replace miz with dean. not that either if them will be facing brock

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
According to PWINSIDER a Triple Threat Match between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor & The Miz may go down on tonight's Raw to determine a new #1 contender for the Universal Title
just a biiiiiiiiit outside

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%