Official Wrestling Talk Thread

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
According to PWINSIDER 10 Minutes of The House of Horrors Match between Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton has been pretaped

With Wyatt & Orton fighting through various rooms in a Haunted House

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Fantastic way to quiet a crowd down for 10-15 minutes

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
They really should have Lesnar put Braun over.
hes not even gonna be on tv until great balls of fire and thats like three months away

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he's gonna have some Great Blue Balls being off TV that long

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
What's funny is I think there's a kayfabe rule that a champion must defend once every 30 days. I remember them telling Miz that one time

Brock might go 100 days without defending

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Strowman really should beat Lesnar clean for the belt. It is a no brainer at this point

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lesnar will beat braun, probably not very easy, but he'll beat him. only to lose to roman. sigh

lets hope im wrong because they have the opportunity here to build a mega star

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He can't beat Roman every time, but they're definitely serious about him now, which is great. The guy organically got over, everything about him is fantastic

Ballin24

Reaction score
Not really a fan of Strowman. The big monster gimmick has been done a million times. There's only so much u can do with him long term

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's more than just a big monster though. He's actually charismatic and a good worker.

Ballin24

Reaction score
His work is fine he's a great athlete so yea and he's getting better with all of the psychology, but that's besides the point. He's nice for right now, but once he runs through and buries everyone on the roster, fans will get tired of him shortly thereafter. And once he starts losing and looking weaker in general in all of his matches then he will fall off quickly. Since we just saw this guy destroy everyone on the roster, why is he losing now and having these long matches? 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think braun is a serious two way guy. he can work the crowd, and hes good enough(and getting better in the ring). he can play a heel or a face, which will be shown soon enough. he needs a better finisher though.

i think this is set up to make roman get sympathy. he'll be off tv for a while and come back, and theyre hoping he'll come back to cheers.

Ballin24

Reaction score
The fans were chanting "You deserve it" as Reigns was being carried out of the ring last night

He's not getting cheered until they turn him heel. Maybe Braun will be the guy they do it against since Roman can't beat him clean. I will say if they just continue to let Strowman destroy Roman then that will make me like Braun more. But as soon as Roman comes back and beats him clean I'm done

Ballin24

Reaction score
And it's kind of hard for a guy like Braun to be a true babyface. Since the whole idea is u don't want a guy like him showing weakness. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I disagree. Just because he's face doesn't mean he has to show weakness. Big show has been face plenty.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
and braun has the happy spirit in real life to be a good face imo. he can still be a monster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%